The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

@RapSheet:

For slamming #Raiders WR Amari Cooper’s helmet RT @GeoffHobsonCin: Adam Jones I got fined 35,000. Will appeal

Wth is wrong with this league? Goodell is a complete joke. How is attempting to deflate a mans head against a helmet not even considered a suspendible offense? Not to mention he's appealing the fine :picard:

@RapSheet:

For slamming #Raiders WR Amari Coopers helmet RT @GeoffHobsonCin: Adam Jones I got fined 35,000. Will appeal

Wth is wrong with this league? Goodell is a complete joke. How is attempting to deflate a mans head against a helmet not even considered a suspendible offense? Not to mention he's appealing the fine :picard:

butthurt

butthurt

?

guessing I must have offended you and you prayed Brady got caught cheating :huh: Regardless, that has nothing to do with this. It's the safety of a player. One of the most bizarre and gutless plays I've seen in recent football memory. Jones is lucky no serious damage was done. Could easily have messed up Cooper's head and gave a concussion. What an idiot thing to do.

?

guessing I must have offended you and you prayed Brady got caught cheating :huh: Regardless, that has nothing to do with this. It's the safety of a player. One of the most bizarre and gutless plays I've seen in recent football memory. Jones is lucky no serious damage was done. Could easily have messed up Cooper's head and gave a concussion. What an idiot thing to do.

you're just butthurt. It was obvious he wasn't going to be suspended.

How does this effect me any way personally for me to be upset? It doesn't. I'm speaking for ones safety. And just stop talking. You saying that was not suspension worthy takes away all credibility you had on this subject. Clearly you're just as big of a dumb-dumb as Goodell when it comes to this :picard:

Yea, guess Jaku and 99% of people that thought it was suspension worthy are all "butthurt" as well. You don't even know how to use that phrase in the first place. I honestly thought there was a slight chance you were joking but I clearly underestimated you. smh

Edited by TheRussianRocket.

How does this effect me any way personally for me to be upset? It doesn't. I'm speaking for ones safety. And just stop talking. You saying that was not suspension worthy takes away all credibility you had on this subject. Clearly you're just as big of a dumb-dumb as Goodell when it comes to this :picard:

Yea, guess Jaku and 99% of people that thought it was suspension worthy are all "butthurt" as well. You don't even know how to use that phrase in the first place. I honestly thought there was a slight chance you were joking but I clearly underestimated you. smh

#butthurtgate

#butthurtgate

loooooollll, so salty over an incident not related to the Patriots. Next level butthurtgate right here. But if it makes you feel any better, Brady deflated the footballs, he told me, but got away with it in court.

...tho you're messed up tbh. How you think that's not a suspendible offense is beyond everyone other than Goodell. Again, just stop talking. Just going to make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already have at this point.

loooooollll, so salty over an incident not related to the Patriots. Next level butthurtgate right here. But if it makes you feel any better, Brady deflated the footballs, he told me, but got away with it in court.

...tho you're messed up tbh. How you think that's not a suspendible offense is beyond everyone other than Goodell. Again, just stop talking. Just going to make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already have at this point.

I'd even appeal the fine.

hope this is brought to court. Pretty obvious that goodell is clearly after this guy.

http://thornography.weei.com/sports/boston/2015/09/14/professor-attacks-nfl-for-framegate-and-its-glorious/

And the final nails in the coffin of framegate. Not that scientists and professors didn't say this during the investigation but on air makes it that much sweeter. For all the butthurt pats haters like Mak and co, game, set, match. This coming from a professor from NY who hates the Pats and is a hometown fan...honestly, still wouldn't surprise me if Mak can't accept it. Logic/facts/science < personal bias opinion is his rational :lol:

Step ahead of you. And if you don't know, the league lost in court ;)

and they will lose again in this case. He was only generally aware that he was letting the air out of some guys head. Court already deemed that non suspendable.

Again? Sorry, but I'm certain they haven't lost to date in this case and they won't.

http://youtu.be/wls6WT0DrFM

And give you props for trying but a little over the edge now. Brady no evidence, Pacman evidence. But you go ahead and appeal that fine. Wonder what messed up explanation you would have to say you aren't warranted a fine lolll

Again? Sorry, but I'm certain they haven't lost to date in this case and they won't.

http://youtu.be/wls6WT0DrFM

And give you props for trying but a little over the edge now. Brady no evidence, Pacman evidence. But you go ahead and appeal that fine. Wonder what messed up explanation you would have to say you aren't warranted a fine lolll

the league will lose again.

I dont even understand the fine. The bengals won by so much i dont see how deflating coopers head helped them in any way.