The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

away team fans

73 Percent

OK so I live in Ontario and my gf is a hawks fan (I know, I know). anyways we just bought tickets to Chi vs van in February at the united center. although I have full intention on wearing a kesler Jersey I don't think I want to chirp too much, but I'm still kinda worried I'll be treated poorly. I have worn my Jersey to Columbus and Detroit but they are not really rivals. does anyone with this typewof experience have tips to share about not getting my a$$ kicked?

Make sure you are really loud and obnoxious. Tell everyone that your team is better than theirs. Say that everyone on their team is a rat and would be on the 4th line if they joined your team. Then buy a beer and throw it in someone's face.

Everytime the Canucks place a shot on goal, jump up and yell about how great that shot was.

There you go! Opposing team fans should love you!

Make sure you are really loud and obnoxious. Tell everyone that your team is better than theirs. Say that everyone on their team is a rat and would be on the 4th line if they joined your team. Then buy a beer and throw it in someone's face.

Everytime the Canucks place a shot on goal, jump up and yell about how great that shot was.

There you go! Opposing team fans should love you!

You'll be fine, I live in Cow-Town and go see the Nucks everytime they are town to play the Flames and can say you should be fine. Only time I ever had an issue( I'm load and like to cheer) was after the Nucks won in shootout one year a Flames fan tried to throw a beer at me( I say try cuz he missed me and hit some another Flames fan who turned and started a fight with the beer thrower) but other then that as long as your not getting in their faces it'll be fine.

Been to a couple of Canucks games in Minny (back when they were half decent), and they're usually pretty good. Got a bit of razzing while walking around, but nothing more than a "Canucks suck" or booing.

That said, the people I sat around complained about the Chicago fans that had been there the game before. Said they were the most obnoxious fans they've ever met. ::D

Archived