The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

So I've decided to SIM the league today at 7PM, for two reasons actually.

1) Our league is a load more active then it once was, the less active people are slowly disappearing and leaving our league while they get replaced with more active people.

2) I work at 10PM tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure most people don't want to wait until then.

1) Our league is a load more active then it once was, the less active people are slowly disappearing and leaving our league while they get replaced with more active people.

2) I work at 10PM tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure most people don't want to wait until then.

I never said I did not want to be in this league anymore, EDM misunderstood and thought i meant to leave.

Sorry I have not posted on my behalf for so long but my internet was out for about a week.

The reason i disconnected from the game with Dallas. I have multiple people using my Xbox Live account and that is who you saw online.

Archived