The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

Your actions speak otherwise.

but if you want to go there.........

unless it is BB taking a stand..................because then it might hurt scorps feelings

But don't worry cupcake.........I'm sure you will get tonnes of pluses from the kiddies here for attacking her instead of contributing to the topic at hand

as I said before Good Job

I don't usually agree with Bertuzzi Babe but the post that initiated most of this drivel was about "primal instinct". I, as a male, recognize it as a stupid comment but comments like that are just best ignored and not questioned (in my opinion). They are probably meant in a half serious half joking manner.

Despite that she probably has a totally different perspective as a female. The comment is clearly misogynist/sexist. And for someone not to say anything would almost be condoning the comment which if the roles were reversed (I being a female) I would probably feel compelled to respond as well.

Have you contributed to this topic or did you just wander in to white knight for her attack me?

When I wandered in, I was just telling it like it is.

Can't handle her contributions? Like calling Stefan a "sexist swine"? Or referring to people she disagrees with as miscreants? If you can't handle my contributions maybe this isn't a good place for you.

Do you want to tell me to relax and go outside next? Maybe tell me I'm taking this too seriously? Remind me it's the internet?

If attacking you is calling you out for attacking her then yeah.............you got me..............

Did you cross out the Stefan statement because it doesn't exist? I couldn't find it (sincerely).

I could handle your contributions just fine if they were on topic instead of attacking my friend.

I could care less what you do with the rest of your day.

Agreed GJ.....

To those ignoring the in thread warning, we'll do it officially.

24 hour suspensions will be issued to those continuing to repeatedly argue their point after the in thread warning was issued. Don't care whose fault, etc. - we're all responsible for how and if we react (and can choose not to). If I miss anyone, please bring it to my attention...

Upon the suspended members' return, any further arguing will result in a longer (perhaps permanent?) suspension. You're ruining it for everyone guys/girls and enough is enough!

Archived