The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

So Hardwell was good last night. The middle part of his set got a little boring though with all of the repetitive electro, but it ended well with some sick hardstyle.

A lot of teenagers dressed as total d-bags made me skeptical at first, but everyone there was cool. Anyways, good first EDM concert for me.

So Hardwell was good last night. The middle part of his set got a little boring though with all of the repetitive electro, but it ended well with some sick hardstyle.

A lot of teenagers dressed as total d-bags made me skeptical at first, but everyone there was cool. Anyways, good first EDM concert for me.

I had a feeling he might get old in a 3 hour set.

The after party at Caprice was sick. Dannic blew the roof off. Hardwell even stopped in for about 20-30 minutes.

Super happy I opted for that at $20 than spending $100 to go to the show.

I had a feeling he might get old in a 3 hour set.

The after party at Caprice was sick. Dannic blew the roof off. Hardwell even stopped in for about 20-30 minutes.

Super happy I opted for that at $20 than spending $100 to go to the show.

I was planning to go, but I had work the next morning :( sounds like it was a blast.

On another note, it's official (well we knew it was coming), Headhunterz is moving into house:

Still some hardstyle on the second drop and...that's about the only part of the song I like.

I didn't even know he was gonna have a 3 hour set. But I still declined to go because well, I've seen him twice and both times, he sucked. Didn't even go beyond below expectations.

And yea it was obvious Headhunterz was going to house. What a shame but oh well. Just as hardstyle is dying, I'm starting to like it a bit. Headhunterz better come up with a better set because his sets are exactly the same. Just push the play button and let it go.

yea it was quite a young crowd at hardwell's......i actually thought alot of ppl were damn rude this time.

Pushing through you like they owned the place with not a single sorry/excuse me.

Dressing like gangsters and what u usually find at a club. i saw a lot of girls with 5 inch stilettos and skin tight mini skirts.

ppl at freaknight were alot nicer....=(

looking forward to contact tho.

oh and i adore dannic haha, loved everyone singing happy birthday to him near the end