The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will an iPhone 4s last 10hr travel day playing music?

OMGzzz the Samsung Galaxy 3 iz so much Betterz then tha iPhone 4s!!!!

Really who cares.

To OP check the Apple website as they usually show much battery life each of their products has.

If you have airplane mode on and your brightness is low it should last up to 8 hours easy, just bring a outlet charger or what others have said with those charging cases and whatnot.

My third generation iPod lasted up to 7.5 hours once and there was still 25% battery life left.

NFC can be use to exchange data between Samsung phones, so it isn't just a payment tool. Am sure its use will be expanded in the future. I know iPhone 5 will be lacking NFC and Apple might face a law suit from Samsung because of their implementation of the LTE technology (Samsung has the patent rights). Even if iOS 6 improves a lot over iOS 5, I doubt it will reach the functionality of a polished Jelly Bean OS.

You seem to care, otherwise you wouldn't have responded like that. The fact is, Samsung S3 is much better than iPhone 4S whether you like it or not, and it might even be better than the upcoming iPhone 5. Am not a fan boy of either and don't really care about sticking to one brand, I only pick the best products out there when shopping.

Oh and remember to turn the brightness to the lowest possible.

Biggest factor for battery life. Had my iPad on for 12+ hours on a plane from China to Vancouver, was watching movies on it the whole time. I put it at the lowest possible brightness, got back to Vancouver with it on like 92% batt.

I know iPad battery > Iphone but you get my point

Oh and remember to turn the brightness to the lowest possible.

Biggest factor for battery life. Had my iPad on for 12+ hours on a plane from China to Vancouver, was watching movies on it the whole time. I put it at the lowest possible brightness, got back to Vancouver with it on like 92% batt.

I know iPad battery > Iphone but you get my point

Archived