The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I really loved the way TNA is setting AJ Styles as someone on his own. I am really excited to see where we go next week.

And his match with Angle at Slammiversary should be great, I am really excited for that PPV. The tag team match will be cool in that 4 way elimination stipulation, the Styles/Angle match as I said is just going to be oustanding. Then you have Ultimate X with Kenny King, Suicide, and Chris Sabin (Hell Yes!) That is going to be so entertaining. Then you got some knockouts action and then the main event, and with the new stipulations added (No Hold Barred and The Sting World title match thing) I am interested to see that too. Stings in ring work is not what it was but in a no hold barred situation I still think he could have an entertaining match.

And anyways I just got a few more thoughts on IMPACT:

- Bully is great. Hes probably the best heel in the business right now. His mic work is just something else.

- Suicide looked damn impressive. And having Kenny King on commentary for that match made it even better, there were some great spots and that was a great match

- Absolutely loved the Styles stuff with Angle and A's & 8's. (Again)

So yeah I really like what is going on with TNA right now. I am really excited to see next weeks show then the PPV.

I stopped being excited for AJ Styles about two weeks after he came back. TNA reeeeeally knows how to drag crap out. As for Bully, holy hell is he one boring mofo. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AAAAAMMMMMMM? BROOKE, I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUUU. WHATCHA DOIN, DAAAAAAD? shutuppppp

Solid post by Snozberries. Super Cena ftw!!! And I've actually talked to a couple of those wrestlers that are going to Cloverdale. Took in a local show at Sullivan Heights one day. KC Spinelli oddly enough commented on my Cena shirt lol

I stopped being excited for AJ Styles about two weeks after he came back. TNA reeeeeally knows how to drag crap out. As for Bully, holy hell is he one boring mofo. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AAAAAMMMMMMM? BROOKE, I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUUU. WHATCHA DOIN, DAAAAAAD? shutuppppp

inb4 "but bully's a heel! thats what he's supposed to do!"

• Upvote 1

Atleast he doesn't try to brush off boo's and direct it at something else like Cena does everytime he tries to cut a promo.

First of all, yay I got Punker/Indy guy! Thanks!

I really loved the way TNA is setting AJ Styles as someone on his own. I am really excited to see where we go next week.

And his match with Angle at Slammiversary should be great, I am really excited for that PPV. The tag team match will be cool in that 4 way elimination stipulation, the Styles/Angle match as I said is just going to be oustanding. Then you have Ultimate X with Kenny King, Suicide, and Chris Sabin (Hell Yes!) That is going to be so entertaining. Then you got some knockouts action and then the main event, and with the new stipulations added (No Hold Barred and The Sting World title match thing) I am interested to see that too. Stings in ring work is not what it was but in a no hold barred situation I still think he could have an entertaining match.

And anyways I just got a few more thoughts on IMPACT:

- Bully is great. Hes probably the best heel in the business right now. His mic work is just something else.

- Suicide looked damn impressive. And having Kenny King on commentary for that match made it even better, there were some great spots and that was a great match

- Absolutely loved the Styles stuff with Angle and A's & 8's. (Again)

So yeah I really like what is going on with TNA right now. I am really excited to see next weeks show then the PPV.

AJ is AJ, I'm happy he's receiving the spotlight once again. The four way match sounds interesting but I think either AJ/Angle or Sabin/Suicide/King will steal the show. The stips for the main event make the match a lot more interesting than it should be tbh. TNA's got the right mix going on right now, can't wait for the BFG Series to start and hopefully another X-Division tournament after someone cashes in with Option C.

WWE is working on raiding the indy's again. Sami Callahan and Samuray Del Sol top the list, although Del Sol denies it. He'll be an upgrade on Mysterio. Extremely talented.

Doubt they'll raid the indies unless they have someone they need. That rumour about Del Sol was hilarious though, no way they spend a million dollars to send someone to developmental. As far as I'm concerned, WWE made the biggest pick-ups already with the rumoured Mike Bennett and Shaun Ricker signings. Those two guys can do big things for them.

If CDCers were wrestlers.

Grapefruit aka zero-one-three or whatever his name was: Ric Flair - I think he's the oldest one out of the group, therefore Flair fits him perfectly. Has good knowledge of the industry and very well respected amongst his peers.

Marleau_12: John Cena - Very well liked, but also very controversial. Not afraid to speak what's on his mind.

Common sense: Kofi Kingston - Very animated, yet doesn't like to be in the spotlight.

Apples: Santino Maraella - Always good for a good laugh. Keeps thing interesting around the place.

The Hitman: CM Punk or any other Indy wrestlers - Same with Cena isn't afraid to speak what on his mind. Only a fan of, certain wrestlers, who came from the Indy stage. Not a fan of the current product.

Aftermath35: Christian - A long time CDCer and a very underrated poster.

AllHailSmyl: Steve Austin - Another elderly statesman? Very popular amongst your peers and very funny as well.

JS25: Randy Orton - I don't know, kinda boring since you only post rumours and spoilers. Though you're very knowledgeable when it comes to wrestling, much like Orton.

Twilight Sparkle: Edge - Very well respected whether you agree with him or not. He could be a jokesters at times, but also could be serious.

Opmac: Macho Man Randy Savage - Very intellectual and colourful person. He also digs the ladies.

Mikey2pdope: Moss or Thrasher - Laid back person, and judging by your avatar, you seem like you're into heavy metal.

Canuckster19: Triple H - Once a mod or still is? You can lay down the law. Plus, you don't take crap from nobody.

Shiznak: Chris Jericho - Because I can, okay? Plus, I like to troll around.

Sorry, if I miss you. I either forgot you or you don't post enough in this thread.

I am nothing like Santino. How dare you!

Atleast he doesn't try to brush off boo's and direct it at something else like Cena does everytime he tries to cut a promo.

Good defense. Cena is a face and I'm pretty sure he just facks with the crowd half the time.

Some sweeet WWE shows on Netflix right now, I just watched the top 50 finshers. Take a guess as to what was number 1

Better be the stunner

First of all, yay I got Punker/Indy guy! Thanks! AJ is AJ, I'm happy he's receiving the spotlight once again. The four way match sounds interesting but I think either AJ/Angle or Sabin/Suicide/King will steal the show. The stips for the main event make the match a lot more interesting than it should be tbh. TNA's got the right mix going on right now, can't wait for the BFG Series to start and hopefully another X-Division tournament after someone cashes in with Option C.

Yeah thats exactly what I am thinking, and they needed that. I agree I think the Ultimate X or the AJ Styles match will steal the show. Cause that Angle/Styles match will be great. Especially with this new Style Aj has (pardon the pun) it could be interesting to see them reverse signature submissions.

I really do enjoy TNA though that card will be good.