The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

So is/was Cena, Sheamus, Orton, The Miz, amongst others. But that didn't stop them from being multiple world champions.

Cena plays politics and thats just such a unqiue situation its hard to compare to anything.

Orton is entertaining, I actually like Orton, he is a great worker, he has great physcology, very believable. Can cut promos.

Sheamus sucks, he was alright but he sucks now and hasn't held the title or been near it for a bit now.

Miz has been buried for so long, he was okay back then apparently but has been trash for quite awhile now and that reflects his role in the company now.

Cena plays politics and thats just such a unqiue situation its hard to compare to anything.

Orton is entertaining, I actually like Orton, he is a great worker, he has great physcology, very believable. Can cut promos.

Sheamus sucks, he was alright but he sucks now and hasn't held the title or been near it for a bit now.

Miz has been buried for so long, he was okay back then apparently but has been trash for quite awhile now and that reflects his role in the company now.

Orton is horrible at cutting promos, very monotone voice and shows no emotion whatsoever. I remember the RAW after WM he and Sheamus were in the ring together cutting a promo and he actually forgot his lines. He went up to Sheamus and mouth'd "what's my line?". Go YouTube it, it's pretty pathetic. I used to like Orton, when he was the Legend Killer, but after he turned face (the first time), he turned stale.

Edited by Snozberries

LOL omg lance storm is awesome xD

Almost 40 min of @WWEDanielBryan wrestling makes this a huge thumbs up #RAW in my books

1. Lance Storm@LanceStorm 6h
    This segment is dying a death #RAW
    Expand

2. Caleb M. Baldwin@THECalebBaldwin 2h
    @LanceStorm John Cena has more charisma in his pinky then you do in your whole body.
    Expand

3. Lance Storm@LanceStorm 1h
    @THECalebBaldwin: John Cena has more charisma in his pinky then you do in your whole body.” And he's got 2 pinkies so I'm screwed

Orton is horrible at cutting promos, very monotone voice and shows no emotion whatsoever. I remember the RAW after WM he and Sheamus were in the ring together cutting a promo and he actually forgot his lines. He went up to Sheamus and mouth'd "what's my line?". Go YouTube it, it's pretty pathetic. I used to like Orton, when he was the Legend Killer, but after he turned face (the first time), he turned stale.

With this character absolutely.

I mean he can be great on the mic when he is a heel, he is naturally a heel, then need him to be a heel. Or a badass on my own type guy like Styles but not as dark.

But man they put him as a heel and he is just great, he has the heel mentality down and he is great as a heel.

Just watching Raw now.

I can't believe they actually showed people how to install the app :picard:

I know this whole "push the WWE app down there throats relentlessly" thing they have going on has reached new heights.

And I might be in the small minority here, but I still find those twitter pop-ups ****ing annoying.

I know this whole "push the WWE app down there throats relentlessly" thing they have going on has reached new heights.

And I might be in the small minority here, but I still find those twitter pop-ups ****ing annoying.

I find all the social media stuff pretty annoying. It's shoved down our throats from everywhere now.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not. Just hoping he doesn't hurt anyone lol.

I wouldn't mind if Wes Brisco got knocked out. :)

fans of colt cabana-- apparently he'll be the next guest on steve austin's podcast and austin will be on colt's show

apparently awesome kong is ready to return to tv... another chance in the E, or ROH? i don't see her returning to tna

Kong sucks now dude, she isn't even a shell of herself anymore. Really hope she doesn't come back to TNA.

the only time i didn't mind it was that one tweet with someone bringing up sheamus' brutal looking bruise

I didn't see it, It's just after every match they show the names of the people in the last segment trending.

I find all the social media stuff pretty annoying. It's shoved down our throats from everywhere now.

Totally agreed its so annoying.

I hope Orton cashes in at Summerslam after Daniel Bryan wins.

Me too, and it would be nice to have a Bryan/Orton feud after that, but they won't, Orton will win then it will be Cena/Orton in a feud with Cena going over.

Just imagine for a second, having that happen, Orton cash in on Bryan and win after he wins.

Then the next night on RAW, you start a little mini 4 man tournament, 2 matches this week and the winners meet next week to crown a new #1C for the WWE championship you know what I'm saying.

So you have Cena & Bryan meet in the final, you have Bryan win. Then you get a Bryan/Orton feud going forward. Imagine how good that would be.

But its not gunna happen.

and another thing quickly on Bryan/Cena, did any of you guys noticed this. Everything that happened with Bryan tonight revolved around Cena, they had in the opening segment Cena stand up for Bryan to try to win over fans, to get them to like him when Maddocks was trashing Bryan.

Then at the end of the show, and that made no sense, Cena comes out to save him. And that made no sense as far as them getting behind Bryan goes.

You can tell they don't truly care about Bryan as a top guy, they gave him 18 seconds at WM, & he's just a stop gap option here.

Edited by Smashian Kassian