The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

http://watchwrestling.net/

This is where I watch them.

Agreed. But this will be alot better than Fail Sabin.

And if anything WWE copied TNA by having Bryan win the belt at Mania against the odds & authority like AJ Styles did at BFG.

sweet thanks for the linkage but bryan triumphing the administration was steve austin over the corporation more than anything tna did =p but i see your point

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

It struck me that all those guys started their careers before steroids and the like were 'necessary' - ie that they built up their bodies in a more natural way than the likes of Warrior, Davey Boy etc. Just a thought - Flair's never had a body that any of his fellow pros would be 'jealous of', yet he's had the longest career of all!

thats it ...look at this guys and you ll see who used BS and who not or not all the time

scott steiner is a high potential guy for me who will pass away in the next years for an example

hagsaw jim duggan for example ..looks pretty chubby now ..another of this "natural" guys

Update on Sting signing with WWE

In regards to reports of Sting finally signing a deal with WWE, word is that WWE sent Sting his contract several days ago but as of yesterday, he had not returned it. The belief is both sides were on terms and an agreement is in place but as of yesterday, pen to paper on Sting's side had not been returned to WWE. There is no indication of any serious hold-up, at least from the WWE side. Those in the company even before WrestleMania XXX were working with the impression that he was on board.

For anyone interested, ECCW is heading back to the Commodore for BALLROOM BRAWL 2 - Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

It's gonna be on July 12th. It was a sellout last time, sure to be a sellout again this time.

ECCW will also be in Cloverdale May 3rd. Featuring Val Venis.

All Star Wrestling will be in Cloverdale April 26th. Featuring Tommy Dreamer.

For anyone interested, ECCW is heading back to the Commodore for BALLROOM BRAWL 2 - Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

It's gonna be on July 12th. It was a sellout last time, sure to be a sellout again this time.

ECCW will also be in Cloverdale May 3rd. Featuring Val Venis.

All Star Wrestling will be in Cloverdale April 26th. Featuring Tommy Dreamer.

I'll go if Val Venis does his "Helllllooooo Ladies!" and makes some joke referencing his penis and Surrey.

I'll go if Val Venis does his "Helllllooooo Ladies!" and makes some joke referencing his penis and Surrey.

LOL! Good chance he will. I'm a little disappointed that I'm gonna have to miss it as I have to be out of town for the weekend.

The Ballroom Brawl 2 is not one to be missed as far as I see it. The atmosphere in the Commodore was insane for the first one.

Ultimate Warrior autopsy reveals that he died from massive heart attack.

The Ultimate Warrior died from a massive heart attack ... this according to the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy, TMZ has learned. Officials tell TMZ ... the official cause of death for Warrrior -- real name James Hellwig -- was determined to be "Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease" ... aka heart disease. Officials classified Warrior's death as "natural" -- meaning neither drugs nor alcohol were directly involved.

As we previously reported, Warrior clutched his chest outside of an Arizona hotel on April 8 while walking with his wife. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, but never regained consciousness. Warrior was 54 years old.

Rosa Mendes is dating Michael Hayes

http://wrestlechat.net/?p=485280

Is Rosa Mendes dating WWE backstage authority Michael Hayes?

During a recent episode of MLW Radio, the hosts implied that the veteran WWE Diva is indeed involved in a relationship with the 55-year-old eccentric retired wrestler.

After show host and former WWE creative writer Court Bauer said that the finish to the Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H match at WrestleMania XXX was reminiscent of Hayes' past creative decisions for WWE, fellow co-host Mister Saint Laurent asked, "What was his girlfriend dressed as in that Divas match?" -- Mendes was among the fourteen participants in The Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational won by AJ Lee. Konnan then asked, "Which one's his girlfriend?" Laurent replied Mendes. Konnan noted that he heard from within WWE that Hayes was going on about her dyed blonde locks to co-workers, and compared her look to that of 1950s and 1960s sex symbol Marilyn Monroe. (Rosa Mendes Shows Off Her WrestleMania Outfit & Bathing Suit)

The 34-year-old has been linked to Hayes in the past. In October, the Fabulous Freebird founder was suspended by WWE for being spotted drinking with Mendes shortly after she had completed a rehabilitation program. The prior April, she was dismissed from WWE's tour of Europe for what was cited by the sports-entertainment organization to online wrestling news outlets as "personal reasons", and then entered rehab. WWE framed Hayes' absence to the wrestling media as: "Michael is taking a leave of absence for personal reasons." (Check Out A New Busty Photo Of Rosa Mendes)

Hayes drinking with Mendes was reported by Bauer on MLW Radio, who stated: "Because of this lapse in judgment, he was told he'd be basically suspended from school for a few weeks. He's not going anywhere; he's still in the company. He's still very much involved, so it's not the end of Michael Hayes."

Rumors of Mendes having a physical relationship with Hayes actually date back to 2011. A few months after Chris Masters was released from WWE, he posted a blind item on his Twitter account alleging that a female member of the SmackDown roster maintains sexual relations with Hayes in order to keep her job.

"So if I had to tell you one smackdown diva who gave freebird hayes an "Oral" agreement to keep her job, who'd you guess?" Masters wrote on October 30, 2011.

Many wrestling fans online believed the individual to be Mendes considering her lack of worth to the company after several years of gainful employment. (See New Bathroom Shots Of Rosa Mendes)

Similar allegations regarding sexual politics in the WWE locker room have been made in recent years as former Diva performer Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) remarked in December 2010 that she would not trade sexual favors with individuals in positions of power in order to maintain employment with the sports-entertainment organization.

"No...if I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in my job, I'd rather be poor," she wrote on Twitter in response to a specific question about whether she would return to WWE.