The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

RAW was a pretty crappy show, the mainevent was awesome, the Heyman promo was good, the 6 man tag was decent (part of it anyways), but aside from that it was pretty difficult to sit through the rest of the show.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this Ambrose/Rollins feud, I'm thinking about just PVRing RAW to catch that, the Lesnar stuff when he's there, then skipping the rest

RAW was a pretty crappy show, the mainevent was awesome, the Heyman promo was good, the 6 man tag was decent (part of it anyways), but aside from that it was pretty difficult to sit through the rest of the show.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this Ambrose/Rollins feud, I'm thinking about just PVRing RAW to catch that, the Lesnar stuff when he's there, then skipping the rest

PVR'ing it is the only way to go. At three hours, it's worth it just for skipping the commercials.

So Impact is on Wednesday now?

Interesting to see The Hardys and The Dudleys in the ring again. Jeff in the face paint is cheapening it though.

Yes. The reason Impact has moved to Wednesday is with too much competition on Thursday with NFL and also the possibility that Smackdown moves to Thursday.

All it was announced yesterday that Impact will continue to air through the end of the year. Negotiations remain ongoing.

Edited by J529

Top Stars Side with Alberto Del Rio getting released and will push for him getting re-hired.

Alberto Del Rio will reportedly be doing media appearances in the United States soon to go into more details about what happened with his WWE departure. Del Rio's representatives have contacted indie wrestling promoters in the US and said that Del Rio will be taking bookings for autograph signings and matches in the US very soon because he doesn't feel that WWE's one-year non-compete that keeps him from doing MMA and pro wrestling, while not paying him, will hold up in court. Del Rio's asking price for indie bookings is said to be extremely high. Del Rio has been upset about WWE's social media worker Cody Barbierri not being fired for the incident they were involved in but for legal reasons, hasn't been saying anything like that publicly. At first Del Rio was going to speak out in the US media but decided against it. Now, his lawyers have reportedly given him the green light to speak out in the US. It was also reported by those close to the situation that when Triple H called Del Rio about the departure, he told Del Rio to keep his nose clean and when the heat died down, they would re-hire him in 6 months Del Rio said he wasn't interested in coming back. Top stars including Big Show, Randy Orton and John Cena all told Del Rio that they would push for him to be re-hired because most of the locker room was sympathetic to what had happened. Again, Del Rio made it clear he didn't want to come back.

Kurt Angle called HHH and Vince McMahon about WWE Return.

Typical HHH. Maybe he, not Vince, is the real problem. I really don't see Angle returning and that's truly sad.

Kurt Angle recently made inquiries about returning to WWE. Angle spoke to Triple H on the phone and was said to be pretty much blown off. Angle then called Vince McMahon but Vince told him that Triple H makes the talent decisions now. This led to Triple H being upset with Angle for trying to go over his head. This was all confirmed by Mark Madden, who had Angle on his show, and other sources.

WWE Network in Canada has been success despite limited on-demand content. Guess people like throwing their money away.

- The WWE Network launch with Rogers Communications in Canada has been a success so far, exceeding expectations that WWE officials had. While some fans have expressed frustration with the WWE Net Pak Rogers offers, people are still signing up. There was some concern that the $11.99 price point and the limited on-demand content may be a problem for sales but so far that's not the case.

Edited by J529

Speculation on Bully Ray returning to WWE. One detractor is Randy Orton. It has to do with something that happened in a tag match with Dudleyz against Orton/Batista back some years back. Orton said back in 2008 the two people in the industry he disliked were Bully Ray and Bob Holly. Not sure if he stills feel this way now.

Would love to see Bully return to WWE. He could feud and "Bully" The Authority" and Lesnar.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

Edited by J529

Cena vs. Lesnar at Night Of Champions. I've seen pretty of discussion comparing the re-match to Rocky III when Clubber Lane kicked Rocky's ass only for Rocky to win back the title in the end. Or this could be another "Redemption" storyline for Cena. Either way, I don't see Cena winning. If he does, i'd expect Rollins to cash in right away after the match.

Edited by J529

Cena vs. Lesnar at Night Of Champions. I've seen pretty of discussion comparing the re-match to Rocky III when Clubber Lane kicked Rocky's ass only for Rocky to win back the title in the end. Or this could be another "Redemption" storyline for Cena. Either way, I don't see Cena winning. If he does, i'd expect Rollins to cash in right away after the match.

If this is Rocky III, then that'd mean he has to fight Rusev next, not Rollins.

Kurt Angle called HHH and Vince McMahon about WWE Return.

Typical HHH. Maybe he, not Vince, is the real problem. I really don't see Angle returning and that's truly sad.

If Angle doesn't return, thats crap! It just proves though that HHH is no better than Vince when it comes to treating talent. Angle is clean and I'd say he deserves one last run in WWE.

Speculation on Bully Ray returning to WWE. One detractor is Randy Orton. It has to do with something that happened in a tag match with Dudleyz against Orton/Batista back some years back. Orton said back in 2008 the two people in the industry he disliked were Bully Ray and Bob Holly. Not sure if he stills feel this way now.

Would love to see Bully return to WWE. He could feud and "Bully" The Authority" and Lesnar.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

I'd kill to see a Dudleys, vs. Shield feud. Throw The Wyatts into the mix.

WWE has also now give up on Adam Rose. I hope The Bunny sticks around.

- In a possible sign that WWE officials have just about given up on Adam Rose, he hasn't had a RAW match since July 28th, when he defeated Damien Sandow.

Backstage News on AJ Lee's WWE Future.

Source: F4WOnline.com

After A.J. Lee's recent marriage to C.M. Punk, there was a lot of talk backstage about how this might affect her career in WWE. It's said that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is a huge fan of the two-time Divas Champion and would hate to lose her from the roster. Most people backstage respect A.J. as a performer as well.

The general feeling before she got married to Punk was that A.J. would be the next Diva to have a good five-year reign as one the top faces of the Divas Division. But because of Punk's rocky relationship with WWE management right now, there is said to be some serious doubt about how long A.J. might end up sticking around.

There is some talk going around now that A.J. leaving the company within the next 18 months is a very real possibility.