The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

More details on his passing:

As noted moments ago, WWE announced that WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes has passed away. F4WOnline reports that the only details they've heard is that WWE Legend had a fall at his house earlier today and his kidneys were shutting down and he started to get dehydrated. Keep checking back for more details on this developing story.

Lesnar is scheduled to return on Raw this Monday following MITB despite not being advertised, according to Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Can't wait for the carnage and ass kicking The Authority and Rollins has coming. Man, i'd love to see him return at MITB and steal the briefcase to end his "suspension".

WWE is smart, just the fact that there are rumors he may return for MITB is making me watch it. Other than Ambrose/Rollins .. it's pretty MEH ... and you know Rollins is going to win.

Crowd would go absolutely nuts and pop big time if his music hits and he casually walks out to the ring and dominants all the participants in the ladder match like nothing and leaves with the briefcase. This alone would save the PPV and make it watchable. It's a scenario that's never happened before either where someone who "officially" isn't in the MITB match and steals the briefcase.

Crowd would go absolutely nuts and pop big time if his music hits and he casually walks out to the ring and dominants all the participants in the ladder match like nothing and leaves with the briefcase. This alone would save the PPV and make it watchable. It's a scenario that's never happened before either where someone who "officially" isn't in the MITB match and steals the briefcase.

Would be amazing. Seriously. I'm marking out thinking about it.

I really started watching wrestling in 03/04, so

Not to date myself but that would make me 10 years old.

And I mean at the time I thought John Cena was absolutely the coolest guy on either raw or smackdown, he was unique, he made you laugh and he was just pretty badass at the time.

I guess what I'm saying is that, if the WWE wants to appeal to kids they need to realize that the whole goody two shoes thing isn't always the best way to do it, and having someone that kids just want to emulate because they're cool is the better path to success.

Having said that I don't really see anyone on the roster that fits that profile. I mean roman reigns maybe, but again where's the uniqueness there?Ambrose is ok but I mean we've seen this type of thing already

Lesnar showing up at MITB and stealing the briefcase would qualify as a major angle.

* Apparently WWE plans on shooting a major angle for Brock Lesnar leading to his return, though it's unclear what that would be. He's still "suspended" in storyline.

Be awesome if Dudleyz returned. Love to see Bubba get a singles run in WWE as Bully Ray.

* WWE may be considering bringing in The Dudley Boyz for a program with Luke Harper & Erick Rowan and possibly a run in the tag team division.