The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

- We noted before that WWE pulled all Hulk Hogan merchandise from the WWE Shop website. They have also pulled nWo merchandise. The page that previously had nWo merchandise now says this: "We're sorry, no products were found for your search."

WTF?

WWE Studios has upcoming film which they probably can't edit Hogan out, so they will have to re-shoot and that's going to cost them.

Some fan at Q&A challenged CM Punk to fight and Punk totally owned him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_irLRk4e3M

Making fun of the fan saying "you might remember me from twitter" and then "I'm on the stage, b**tch, get the f out"

Is the furthest thing from "owning" someone. But good for CM for looking composed and not blow up on the loser fan.

- It sounds like WWE is considering offering pay-per-view events to fans who aren't monthly WWE Network subscribers for just $4.99.

WWE issued a survey to former subscribers this week and one of the questions asked if they would be interested in taking advantage of an option to buy a pay-per-view on the Network for $4.99 instead of paying for the full monthly subscription at $9.99.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I might actually be inclined to pay that than try and watch it for free on the net.

LOL! at Super Cena.

:picard:

It was pretty funny watching The Monday Night Wars episode yesterday where Bryan was talking about WCW. He esentially was talking about how when he was a fan he just stopped caring because even when his favorite wrestler won a match, it meant nothing in the end because no one was able to move ahead of the established guys up the card. The matches were basically meaningless and the mid-carders just stopped caring.

I was sitting there like "Dude, you're describing the WWE to a tee."

Edited by Mikey2Dope