The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

19 hours ago, the last outlaw said:

Velvet Sky gone from TNA. Maybe she comes to WWE and be manager for Dudleys.

As a manager, totally fine. Just don't see any value in her wrestling. She'd have fit in better during the Bella's/models tenure of that division.

All that said, her absence will make the already weak looking knockouts division look even weaker for TNA. They don't have too much going for them, unless they find a way to activate Courtney Rush/Rosemary and Cherry Bomb (who they recently signed.) in a wrestling capacity. I think Rosemary has been killing it on the character/promo side with Decay, but I'd like to see her start wrestling as well.

1 minute ago, g_bassi13 said:

As a manager, totally fine. Just don't see any value in her wrestling. She'd have fit in better during the Bella's/models tenure of that division.

All that said, her absence will make the already weak looking knockouts division look even weaker for TNA. They don't have too much going for them, unless they find a way to activate Courtney Rush/Rosemary and Cherry Bomb (who they recently signed.) in a wrestling capacity. I think Rosemary has been killing it on the character/promo side with Decay, but I'd like to see her start wrestling as well.

Some new girl that goes by name Sienna (Allysin Kay on indies) debuted at Impact Tapings.

12 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

TNA's Knockout's roster is actually fairly decent. Allysin Kay, Cherry Bomb, Courtney Rush, Gail Kim, and Mia Yim are all fantastic performers. 

59 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

TNA's Knockout's roster is actually fairly decent. Allysin Kay, Cherry Bomb, Courtney Rush, Gail Kim, and Mia Yim are all fantastic performers. 

i did not know mia yim made tna. i recall following shimmer a few years ago when she was one of their rising stars with paige and  sara del rey was running the show. i think some shimmer alumni are on nxt right now like jessie mckay. i believe beth phoenix and daffney did some work with them early on

john cena did an article with rolling stone and said he missed blood in wwe and the story it tells, that it makes the product cool. can't argue with the guy

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

It's pretty decent in that perspective yeah. But of those 5 you listed, 2 have been wrestling. 1 has been on screen without doing so, and the other two have signed without debuting on TV as of yet. (Though if Allison Kay has started with these tapings, that's great.)

That is a solid core if they all start wrestling though, which is what I was alluding to before. Just in terms of sheer numbers though they could look a little more impressive. They've lost more than they have replaced, but at least they've started replacing, and with solid talent. It could be really good, just going to have to wait and see how these newest tapings play out.

7 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

It's pretty decent in that perspective yeah. But of those 5 you listed, 2 have been wrestling. 1 has been on screen without doing so, and the other two have signed without debuting on TV as of yet. (Though if Allison Kay has started with these tapings, that's great.)

That is a solid core if they all start wrestling though, which is what I was alluding to before. Just in terms of sheer numbers though they could look a little more impressive. They've lost more than they have replaced, but at least they've started replacing, and with solid talent. It could be really good, just going to have to wait and see how these newest tapings play out.

I'm not sure if they have lost a lot of talent though. The only real high end female wrestler they've let go lately is Jessica Havok tbh. 

2 hours ago, the last outlaw said:

The reason Undertaker was pulled from European Tour because of terrorism going on in France and Belgium. That and also Undertaker has well known back problems and long flights can be rough.

Why would Undertaker's safety be prioritized higher than any of their other employees when it comes to a potential threat? 

3 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Why would Undertaker's safety be prioritized higher than any of their other employees when it comes to a potential threat? 

Original report said that Undertaker pulled himself from the European Tour because he was afraid with the recent terror attacks, and refused to travel to Europe.

2 hours ago, the last outlaw said:

A close friend of Chyna has revealed that she was taking more prescription medication that she should have been, and was mixing it with alcohol prior to her passing.

Her friend also said Chyna was struggling with mental health issues, but didn't believe her to be suicidal.

:(

shes been battling mental health issues ever since she originally left wwe. that thing she had with xpac messed her up real bad

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

shes been battling mental health issues ever since she originally left wwe. that thing she had with xpac messed her up real bad

Someone else mentioned earlier in here, how everything went downhill for Chyna when HHH broke up with her for Stephanie. It devastated her. So very sad to see what she went through and her dying.

24 minutes ago, the last outlaw said:

Has X-Pac said anything about Chyna? Haven't see anything on wrestling sites or on his twitter.

he hasn't said anything, but then again, regarding that, sometimes things are best left unsaid. given how damaged their relationship was, i don't exactly blame the guy

16 hours ago, the last outlaw said:

Original report said that Undertaker pulled himself from the European Tour because he was afraid with the recent terror attacks, and refused to travel to Europe.

That makes sense then. Smart guy? Or letting the terrorists win by evoking fear? Bit of both I suppose.

I liked JBL for the first short time that he was commentating, but God Damn has he turned into my my most hated heel commentator of all time.

He doesn't have any consistency to what he says. He hates every face and loves every heel, except John Cena and Roman Reigns (and most often, the Usos too), who he showers with love more than any villain. In one match itself, he'll talk about how he loves that any given wrestler loves to have fun, will then chastise them for having fun. then change his mind again over the duration of a single match.

Him and Cole make a pretty bad team. They often fail to capture the emotion of a situation, and they get distracted so easily with semi related things that detract from the legitimacy and importance of what is going on.

A lot of it is written into the script, et a lot of it is their own doing. At the end of the day it still sucks. Not new information, just something that continues to be a thing.