The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Cant wait until tomorrow

Cm punk to win money in the bank

Wade Barrett to win money in the bank

John cena def Henry

Ziggler def del rio

Ryback def Jericho

Axel def miz

Aj lee def kaitlyan

Wade Barrett will cash in his money in the bank on this night and cm punk will not cash it in right away.

I hope not

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I don't want it either but I think that's how the storyline will go because i think Daniel Bryan and randy ortan and Kane story will continue and iam guessing cm punk will win but Brock will not let him cash it in and with ryback it is rare for a guy good as him to lose 3 ppt in a row so i guess he will win. I

I'm sure they'd waste it though and have him face Cena :picard:

they won't have him do anything cause he'll most likely shoot it down. pretty sure he's made it clear many times, his one match would be with cm punk. he even alluded to that on his latest podcast where he interviewed.. himself. he brought up something regarding the business today (pretty much buried the PG product) and what it takes to be a good face and a good heel. he brought up "stone cold" was "the grey in a black and white environment." couldn't tell if he was a heel or a face. that's pretty much what cm punk is today. blur the line of face and heel

cena already had the rub against the rock

I don't want it either but I think that's how the storyline will go because i think Daniel Bryan and randy ortan and Kane story will continue and iam guessing cm punk will win but Brock will not let him cash it in and with ryback it is rare for a guy good as him to lose 3 ppt in a row so i guess he will win. I

3 in a row? He hasn't won a PPV match since last year's MITB I'm pretty sure LOL

Barrett's mic skills > Magnus.

Barrett's brawling skills > Magnus.

Barrett's persona > Magnus.

Barrett is also better at gaining heat from the crowd.

Magnus's mic skills > Barrett

Magnus's look > Barrett

Magnus's wrestling > Barrett

Magnus's booking > Barrett

Barrett's just a crapty replacement for what Nigel was supposed to be in WWE. Doesn't help that he barely can wrestle and needs to steal NXT dudes moves.