The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I find it funny to hear a WWE fan criticize TNA for being predictable. What a crock. :lol:

Technically, I didn't say anything about being predictable.

RAW is aired live, which mean there's a surprise factor (aka Brock Lesnar showing up, Undertaker showing up, etc) there. While TNA tapings are taped two weeks prior before it is aired.

I could go and read the dirt sheets and see who wins a match or a reveal of a new member of MEM or Aces n' Eights.

RAW is aired live, which mean there's a surprise factor (aka Brock Lesnar showing up, Undertaker showing up, etc) there. While TNA tapings are taped two weeks prior before it is aired.

I could go and read the dirt sheets and see who wins a match or a reveal of a new member of MEM or Aces n' Eights.

It's not taped two weeks prior, it's on tape delay by about an hour. Second show happens seven days after the taping.

As someone who doesn't ever check dirt shirts (as it pertains to TNA, I do read some snip-its of WWE things that J529 posts)

I didn't even think of it being the tape thing. Its simple you just don't read, there isn't anything really predictable (atleast to WWE's level) about the product that is put out, its just when you read the dirt sheets you find out ahead of time, I don't think thats really knock on TNA product.

Anyways the more I think of the Sabin thing.. I think they may have blew it.

I mean I popped, and it is exciting that we are moving in a new direction, but damn after the Aces & Eights thing going on as long as it did & Bully getting the heat he did, why Sabin?

Atleast make it Aries or Styles. I mean..

I'm not going to completely judge, cause you gotta wait & see, so we will see what happens, I'm hopefully TNA makes something out of this, and its not the end of the world, but there is both a positive & negative to what happened tonight.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Yeah but they film the next week episode right after and that one airs a week later.

Yeah, I misunderstood the original statement a bit I think. Anyways, it seems to me like Daniel Bryan got the better Bella tbh. What do you guys think?

The whole show just seems hokey. It's going to be funny when they show Kidd and Natalya's wedding and then both of them quit the WWE a few months later. Bryan's Bella is way hotter IMO. From that clip Cena's Bella was cakefaced to the max.

I didn't see it but I agree with Hitman.

Also I heard TNA is having another free PPV-like special on Spike. Hardcore Justice on August 14th I believe.

That should be really exciting, TNA continues to raise the bar with their free programming, great stuff.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

someone told me petey williams may have broken his neck taking that vertabreaker. any news? all i saw after he took that was immediating getting out of the ring and being helped back

Not sure, I think it was just a stinger.

Scott D'Amore is now back in a backstage role with TNA. Chavo and Devon will be moving into agent positions also.