The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

LOOOL it kinda brings me back to when austin was a comedy heel back in '01 during those invasion days and couldn't work since he was injured and was battling kurt angle for vince's affection =p

the guy is just so funny. also he was on another podcast, paul mecurio, on the sideshow network. his interview there was awesome. some things you've heard before about how he got started in the business, but told some funny stories about mick foley and kinda went in depth with insider wrestling lingo and offered some insight on today's product and all. would very much check it out. also, another show after that, the guy did an interview with paul mccartney. yup, the paul mccartney.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

LOOOL it kinda brings me back to when austin was a comedy heel back in '01 during those invasion days and couldn't work since he was injured and was battling kurt angle for vince's affection =p

the guy is just so funny. also he was on another podcast, paul mecurio, on the sideshow network. his interview there was awesome. some things you've heard before about how he got started in the business, but told some funny stories about mick foley and kinda went in depth with insider wrestling lingo and offered some insight on today's product and all. would very much check it out. also, another show after that, the guy did an interview with paul mccartney. yup, the paul mccartney.

I'll look into it haha, he's my all time fav, my first ever favorite wrestler. I listened to the one's with EY, and Chael Sonnen too. Sonnen in WWE would be money, that guy can work a mic better than any mma fighter and even better than most wrestlers.

I've heard they don't want to put Paige on the road until she matures.

I heard they want to wait until she's 21 (Which is gonna happen pretty soon) because of some work visa issues or something like that, and that it is apparently some kind of rule that you have to be 21 to be performing on the main roster.

I watched episodes 1 and 2 of Total Divas -_-

Seems like pretty much every other reality TV show. Just that this one involves something I like