The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Punk feelings on Emma situation.

- It appears CM Punk has revealed what he thinks about the Emma arrest situation. He favorited the following tweet from former WWE writer Seth Mates on Wednesday:

"Gotta be more to Emma story. Hope she is OK. If it's just shoplifting, WWE's level of hypocrisy has reached WWE levels of hypocrisy"

I was sick of the Wyatt thing pretty much a month after it started. There's just no excitement to it at all.

I couldn't disagree more. Bray is a star. His promos are top notch. I love his in ring work, especially his psychology.

Idc about the other 2 though.

I couldn't disagree more. Bray is a star. His promos are top notch. I love his in ring work, especially his psychology.

Idc about the other 2 though.

I agree with you on his in ring ability, but I find his storyline has gotten stale.

Wyatt was a going to be a star, before Cena buried him.

No worries, though. Jericho to the rescue.

Seeing those 2 go back and forth on the mic will be great.

Not just that but Jericho has no problem putting younger guys over. Cena could learn a lot from him.

Backstage News on plans for Jericho

There was talk of doing The Miz vs. Chris Jericho at this month's Battleground pay-per-view and saving Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt for
SummerSlam in August. With Jericho confirmed to be back through September, his only major feud will be with Bray Wyatt. The idea behind the feud is that Jericho elevates Wyatt before taking another hiatus. As noted, Miz vs. Jericho has been announced for Monday's RAW.

Backstage News on Lesnar's return

- While Brock Lesnar is expected to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title and there's been talk of Lesnar defending against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31, it's still unknown how much Lesnar will be working besides SummerSlam, Night of Champions and a possible appearance at Battleground to put "plan B" in motion against John Cena. It's also expected that he would work Royal Rumble and WrestleMania 31 at least but there would be many dates he would have to work if he's going to hold the title for several months.

Edited by J529

Backstage talk on 2015 Royal Rumble and news on Shield reforming in future

WWE officials have been considering a big spot for the 2015 Royal Rumble match with Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose as well. The idea is that the final three Superstars in the match could be them, leading to Reigns winning and going on to challenge for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31.

- WWE officials have been discussing more future plans that would see former The Shield members Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose working together. We noted before that there has been talk of reuniting the group in a few years and doing reunions every few years after that, similar to what has been done with DX.

Edited by J529

Bray vs HHH at WM31. If this goes down it likely means Bray is turning face at some point. Remember how Bray has said before about going up against "The Machine". At least HHH puts over guys at WM.

- WWE still has high hopes that Daniel Bryan will be back sooner than later but are in no rush to get him back in the ring as they want to make sure his injuries are fully healed.

- With that said, the company has three people in mind that they plan to earmark for the top spots by Wrestlmania 31. These three are Bray Wyatt, Cesaro and Roman Reigns.

- Although Wrestlemania is far away, there already is some talk of suggesting Bray Wyatt vs. Triple H at Wrestlemania.