The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

WWE forgot to renew abunch or trademarks including Hornswoggle, Luantic Fringe, Stardust, Just Bring It, among others. Totally embarrassing. I'd expect this to happen from a promotion like TNA but not WWE. Another example and speaks to the current state of WWE.

Be hilarious if fans bought them up forcing WWE to have to change their characters and gimmicks. Like Stardust for example would be no more and he goes back to being Cody.

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 11, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 77112280 was abandoned having the name HORNSWOGGLE. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 25, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 77272263 was abandoned having the name WWESHOP. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 18, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 77382786 was abandoned having the name WWEHD. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 25, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 77389161 was abandoned having the name WWE HD. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Monday, September 28, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 86370180 was abandoned having the name LUNATIC FRINGE. The Reason provided as ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Thursday, September 10, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 86422199 was abandoned having the name STARDUST. The Reason provided as ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Thursday, September 10, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 86424758 was abandoned having the name JUST BRING IT. The Reason provided as ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Tuesday, September 8, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 86429964 was abandoned having the name NAOMI. The Reason provided as ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 11, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 78966784 was abandoned having the name CRYME TYME. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! On Friday, September 18, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 77142245 was abandoned having the name CANDICE MICHELLE. The Reason provided as CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Abandonment Notice! On Tuesday, September 8, 2015, a U.S. federal trademark for World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. registration number 86429970 was abandoned having the name EVE TORRES. The Reason provided as ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE. Apply Now for this name, Starts at $159!

Network Special has been anything but special.

Neville over Stardust

Orton/Ziggler over Rusev/Sheamus

Dudleys/New Day ends in DQ finish.

Team Bella over PCB. Charlotte and Becky walk out and leave Paige. Why is Paige still teaming with them? She's heel and turned on them. They keep teasing Natayla is going to take Paige's spot but it would be better to split up all the factions. Thought with Paige's turn that would be the start of it.

Owens over Jericho

Lesnar over Big Slow

Cena over Rollins. Post match attack by Kane on Rollins.

Edited by the last outlaw

Oh for &^@#s sake, TNA. A youtube video to relinquish the title? Lol. I hoped for better than that.

As for Raw though:

1) I really cannot stand Stephanie, or The Authority. Go away, please. You add nothing to the show, for the performers, or for the audience. Raw isn't a 3 hour show about how awesome you are.

2) I really, really hope that this US open challenge with the New Day isn't about feeding them to Cena. I would assume that's exactly what was happening, but Cena is leaving for a little while, so it almost seems logical that he has to lose the title to somebody. But you can't assume logic when it comes to the WWE. Or Cena.

Oh for fracks sake, TNA. A youtube video to relinquish the title? Lol. I hoped for better than that.

As for Raw though:

1) I really cannot stand Stephanie, or The Authority. Go away, please. You add nothing to the show, for the performers, or for the audience. Raw isn't a 3 hour show about how awesome you are.

2) I really, really hope that this US open challenge with the New Day isn't about feeding them to Cena. I would assume that's exactly what was happening, but Cena is leaving for a little while, so it almost seems logical that he has to lose the title to somebody. But you can't assume logic when it comes to the WWE. Or Cena.

TNA's biggest show of the year and the only title change comes in main event and 2 days later he's no longer champion. Doesn't even make 1 appear on TV as champion. The whole thing doesn't make any sense either.

Apparently this has been in place since last July. TNA sure enjoys doing screw job finishes.

Raw was awful. Nothing good about the show at all. Summer Rae asking Rusev to marry her. Need I say more.

I was actually watching the preceding Impact's and watched Bound for Glory.

A WWE type situation, where a stupid finish is unnecessarily added, but the with an awful, low production value resolution, rather than on Raw.

So they put the belt on Matt for the good feel moment in his hometown and send everyone home happy only to then turn around have him give it up because the heel champion is threatening legal action. All of Matt's family was at BFG and they turn around and do this. There's no rhyme or reason in trying to understand why they did this. Josh Matthews says EC3's undefeated streak is over. He wasn't the one pinned, so his undefeated streak remains intact.