The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

:blink:

Unfortunately  it is clear that roman reigns is going to win. He was probably gonna beat Rollins anyways. And we will have to deal with the non charismatic awful wrestler being the face of WWE. Probably a good time to take  Break from WWE Reigns is just awful and his push makes no sense since the majority of fans hate him as seen in live event reactions 

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter

:blink:

Unfortunately  it is clear that roman reigns is going to win. He was probably gonna beat Rollins anyways. And we will have to deal with the non charismatic awful wrestler being the face of WWE. Probably a good time to take  Break from WWE Reigns is just awful and his push makes no sense since the majority of fans hate him as seen in live event reactions 

Meeeeh, they should turn Reigns heel and put him with Heyman

Not even Paul Heyman can save that guy. Literally all he has going for him is he is related to the rock. Guy is just awful.

He really isn't awful, he's just picked the WRONG mentor; he's copying John Cena, and the problem with both of them is that they have no character whatsoever anymore and are just "Good guys" like, literally, they're every decent guy you've ever met, the only difference is they have a couple of logos and stupid slogans - the difference between Roman and John is we got to know John for a few years as a character, as "The Doctor Of Thuganomics" Wtf was Roman Reigns? Quiet angry guy in the shield?

They did the whole 16 entrants thing for the title, which is cool. Like seeing a bigger tournament that takes place on Raw and culminates at Survivor Series, rather than all take place at the PPV itself.

I've only finished "watching" (forwarding) the first match, so I just saw the bracket. I think they added a lot of the right people, but it's just too obvious who's going through where. I thought it would've been interesting to see where Cesaro could have gone, but he's in Roman's bracket. And since they probably want to keep chucking big men at Roman, I don't even see him getting out of the first round over Sheamus. RIP, what a waste, lol.

I f***ing knew they'd make Cesaro put Reigns over. God Damnit.

Del Rio, Reigns, Owens, so at least 3/4 people that were already in the #1 contenders tournament 2 weeks ago are pretty much locked to return to the final 4 here. (I'm assuming Ambrose will up end Ziggler). It will likely end with the same winner.

Unless they are going for the big troll, this is too painfully obviously set up for a Roman Reigns win.  If they don't I'm cringing that they will be using Reigns up to Wrestlemania for a payoff win for the title. Would have made things more interesting if they could have put some bigger name talent that is currently available in the brackets like Jericho, Undertaker or even Lesnar.  Of what's left and how the bracket is shaped I can only see maybe Ambrose, Owens or Reigns winning it.  Maybe ADR as a longshot.

And of course when the Authority isn't happy with the winner they will send out Sheamus to cash his money in the bank.

The Rock won't be wrestling at WM32 due to insurance issue.

- We noted before via PWInsider that John Cena vs. The Undertaker is one of the planned main events for WWE's WrestleMania 32 next year. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports this week that Cena vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Title was planned, at least before Seth Rollins got injured. This goes with the report that Reigns was set to win the title from Rollins at Survivor Series or soon after.

The Observer reports that Rollins was set to face Triple H at WrestleMania 32. The Rock vs. Triple H had been planned but the Rollins match was just recently chosen as WWE creative were told that both Rock and Ronda Rousey wouldn't be available to wrestle next year.

Apparently The Rock has an insurance problem as a movie he will be filming in 2016 had an issue with covering him if he did any pro wrestling before the movie was filmed, due to the obvious risk of injury. Unless something changes, Rock will likely just be making an appearance in Dallas next year, not wrestling.

If the Cena vs. Undertaker reports are true, that could mean Reigns will face Brock Lesnar. We know that Taker vs. Lesnar was planned for WrestleMania 32 at one point but pushed up and the feud was ended at Hell In a Cell.

The Undertaker is going to be on Tonight Show.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/undertaker-tonight-show-jimmy-fallon-28197173

During tonight's taping of "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon," The Undertaker made a surprise appearance, marking The Phenom's first appearance on NBC's late-night talk show. Why did The Deadman visit the 30 Rock's Studio 6B? Tune in to "The Tonight Show" tonight at 11:35/10:35 p.m. CT on NBC to find out!

Edited by the last outlaw