The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Police are saying Flair had a cut on his hand and was treated for a minor head injury. A witness told TMZ, blood was dripping from his head to his neck. Witnesses said there was a shouting incident involving Ric when someone was rude to him and then asked him for a selfie. WWE is looking into the incident and investigating what really happened.

WWE might be changing pricing for Network. They sent out a recent survey asking if fans would be interested in paying a premium price $14.99 for streaming service, With premium service, fans would be able to watch Raw and SD the following day. Right now replays of Raw and SD replays a month off their air on USA network. If WWE was to do this, they would have to re-do their with USA Network and Hulu.

4 hours ago, the last outlaw said:

I wonder if Roode is far behind.

I'd love to see a faction of all Canadian wrestlers. Jericho as leader.

It's been done before, but I'd be all for it again.  The America vs. Canada feuds always get the fans riled up.  Wonder if it would be enough to get Roman some cheers though, LOL!

Reason Roode and Young left is because TNA owes them combined six figures.

Not sure if this is true as both their contracts were coming up.

On a recent edition of the Pro Wrestling Report, co-host David Herro (who's been in a working relationship with TNA over the years) talked about why Bobby Roode and Eric Young left TNA:

Bobby Roode and Eric Young left because they were owed a combined six-figures, Herro said. How do you not pay those two guys? You let Bobby Roode go, a guy who could have gone to WWE but he wanted to be loyal to the company. Thank God he left. Hell be a big star in NXT. Hell make the main roster in a year from now. Same with Eric Young.

Edited by the last outlaw

Scott Steiner says he turned down WWE Legends deal.

During an interview with Whatculture.com, former WWE Superstar Scott Steiner revealed that he was recently offered a legends deal by WWE but said he turned it down.

WWE offered me a legends deal. My lawyer looked at it, and its basically illegal, Steiner said. Its not worth the paper that its written on. So fk them. Thats why a lot of guys are leaving like Rey Mysterio and CM Punk. Its a monopoly and the product suffers because of it. You have two dumbasses running it in Stephanie and her f***ing husband Triple H.

Steiner also said that he doesn't like that the WWE saddles talent with bad gimmicks. How do you get rid of a guy like CM Punk? I'm a friend of Rey's, hes sold a hell of a lot of merchandise. Its a monopoly, the only game in town. They want to treat people like st and that's why they leave. Its tough to watch. You have a guy coming up and these jackasses at WWE stamp a bullst gimmick on themIts a bunch of st, Steiner said.

When asked if Steiner would ever return to the company, he responded, Depends on how big that Brinks truck is that they pull into my driveway.

Edited by the last outlaw

Sabin comments on whether WWE has ever shown interest in him.

During an interview with Channel Guide Magazine, former TNA wrestler Chris Sabin was asked if we would ever see him inside of a WWE ring.

I've never heard anything officially from WWE ever since I started wrestling. Honestly, I have never had a tryout with them or an official phone call. Though, while we [Sabin and Alex Shelley] are freelance and don't have a contract with any company, right now we are only really working exclusively with Ring of Honor.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

its done by seth green so it should be pretty ridiculous lol the guy probably had a blast in making it

Edited by Twilight Sparkle