The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Glad they finally turned Styles face. Anyone can be a heel, but it's very hard to be a face that people cheer, and Styles as been getting the biggest positive reactions of anyone in the company. Surprising Strowman is probably 2nd lately; entirely unintentional however. 

1 minute ago, awalk said:

Didn't watch Smackdown yet but just read that New Day is headed to SD as well, was that announced during the show??

Yeah they announced that they're coming soon to Smackdown. SD Live looking good. New Day and Charlotte additions are great. Hope they do something with Rusev when he gets there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Madness said:

Yeah they announced that they're coming soon to Smackdown. SD Live looking good. New Day and Charlotte additions are great. Hope they do something with Rusev when he gets there.

Right on.  

Yeah, American Alpha and Usos put on great matches, but something about both teams is just lacking for me....and beyond them, very little depth to speak of in tag division. 

yea when i saw that, i knew balor was legit KOed. what a waste

41 minutes ago, awalk said:

Didn't watch Smackdown yet but just read that New Day is headed to SD as well, was that announced during the show??

ye with rusev and lana. the main event was awesome and now that ****ing jinder suckhal is on SD now, i finally have a reason reason to hit fast forward

4 minutes ago, awalk said:

He didn't pull that elbow at all... He understands that those are supposed to be the most faked part right?? :lol: Too juiced up..

Innocent mistake, they've been working together at house shows as well. He's a decent hand, seems like Finn's timing was off. 

58 minutes ago, awalk said:

I suppose I'm biased bc I don't like him lol 

Just seems like he hit that pretty stiff. I'm not saying he did that on purpose...and you're right as well that Balor's timing was likely off. 

During his time away from the company he learned to be a more physical worker, don't forget he was the lowest paid wrestler on the roster just a few years ago. 

• Upvote 1