The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

well I've been around longer than most of you, so the lack of respect most of you show me doesn't exactly make me want to extend the olive branch.

Quite honestly I don't really care how any of you feel about how I "handle myself" in this league. I just find it hilarious how most of you have come out the way you have over the last couple weeks.

well I've been around longer than most of you, so the lack of respect most of you show me doesn't exactly make me want to extend the olive branch.

Quite honestly I don't really care how any of you feel about how I "handle myself" in this league. I just find it hilarious how most of you have come out the way you have over the last couple weeks.

well for the most part I have not had many problems with GM's on here.

I enjoy spending my time on CDC, following hockey and managing teams. I may come across as a tough negotiator, but that is just how I operate. I am extremely competitive and I want to win, unfortunately I am no longer in my "teens" so there are certain aspects of the league that I do not care for.

It's been annoying coming on here over the past weeks, being criticized and ridiculed every time I post a comment.

If this is going to continue I will just re-sign from the Kings. I do not want to, but the "fun and thrill to play" is starting to disappear.

I figure its just a game and who really cares you don't get a Perry or Hartnell. Just move on and live with it, VC and SoB do a great job with this.

However one thing I may suggest for next year is maybe take offers to the top Free Agents first and announce signings for those guys first. That way people can make offers to other players once they learn they aren't going to get one of the prizes FA.

I figure its just a game and who really cares you don't get a Perry or Hartnell. Just move on and live with it, VC and SoB do a great job with this.

However one thing I may suggest for next year is maybe take offers to the top Free Agents first and announce signings for those guys first. That way people can make offers to other players once they learn they aren't going to get one of the prizes FA.

well for the most part I have not had many problems with GM's on here.

I enjoy spending my time on CDC, following hockey and managing teams. I may come across as a tough negotiator, but that is just how I operate. I am extremely competitive and I want to win, unfortunately I am no longer in my "teens" so there are certain aspects of the league that I do not care for.

It's been annoying coming on here over the past weeks, being criticized and ridiculed every time I post a comment.

If this is going to continue I will just re-sign from the Kings. I do not want to, but the "fun and thrill to play" is starting to disappear.

It's not the tough negotiating that's the problem, it's the blatant attempts to rip people off and carrying yourself like "I've been here longer, I'm older than you, I'm better". That being said, I'd rather have you on here even like that with a team that doesn't suck than certain others who completely wreck an otherwise decent team.

Summary: Show respect, and you'll get respect.

I'm done with this though, this is getting incredibly childish. Diso, since you're the big adult here I suspect you realize it's also time to drop it. It's a game, people need to go back to having fun.

Archived