The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks opening music - "Outro" by M83

Callahandy

What does everyone have against an electric guitar or 2, a base, and a drum set with a singer that has a actual song to sing with lyrics that you can recognize as english.

We need something timeless, you think this Techno Crap is Timeless?

Hell No!! its the current metropolitan trend.

In five years it will be dead and some other pansy in skin tight pants will play some other ear damaging junk at all the clubs

Timeless is Rock and Roll, survey says rock in roll is more hockey than any of this crap on this page.

Go pluck your eyebrows and sit in a tanning bed

I can make a drum set kiss my a$$

I have played the drums since I was 9 years old.

Played in some punk bands, polka bands, different types of metal bands and I even filled in on a country band.

This to me is not the least bit satisfying it hurts my ears and makes my mouth taste like copper.

For you to tell me I am not a music fan is hilarious.

I am not a fan of CRAP

Who cares if you like all types of music?

I do not care, I don't even consider Rap and Crap music.

This is way off topic so I'm going to just walk away before I get banned.

Outro = Crap

Fire DJ Dave so Rogers Rocks like a hockey arena is suppose to.

Who cares if you like all types of music?

I do not care, I don't even consider Rap and Crap music.

This is way off topic so I'm going to just walk away before I get banned.

Outro = Crap

Fire DJ Dave so Rogers Rocks like a hockey arena is suppose to.

That is fine, I just don't think the majority of the people like it and it doesn't work as an intro.

I like black/gothic/death metal. Would I love an intro from that genre? hell yess! would 99% of the people at Rogers? no.

we need to have something that most people like, not just the metros.

i have no beef with you I love drinking you with OJ.

To all the close-minded arrogant twats saying "rock and roll is the only music for hockey", STFU. There is no such thing as a fitting genre for a sport. That is the most rediculous claim I've ever heard. Two completely different arenas, one doesn't have to correspond to another.

Teams have all sorts of different intro songs. Some are really intense, some are fast paced, some bring chills and some have sentimental value to the city. It doesn't matter, as long as it fits and does it's job, which is to get the fans emotionally into the game.

You don't just need brain-dead rock and roll to get people's hearts thumping and adrenaline pumping, there are plenty of other genres and types of songs which can evoke emotion.

Archived