The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Not directly related to GTA V but...

Rockstar Wants to Put All Grand Theft Auto Cities in One Game

Rockstar would eventually like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games.

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

On the subject of Vice City returning as a future setting, Benzies said “it is always a possibility. There are a few references to the city in our current-gen GTAs so it is part of that HD universe, and it is certainly somewhere we would love to revisit. However Vice City, perhaps more than any other GTA game, was as much about the era as the setting. Miami in the 1980’s is so iconic it would feel strange to revisit the city in a different time period.”

http://ca.ign.com/ar...ies-in-one-game

Would be pretty epic.

Holy this game looks nuts I actually can't wait for this game the last grand theft auto didnt do the franchise it's justice from San Andreas to four was a joke.. Five looks sweet I hope you can still hit the gym and make your guy roided out lol that was always fun haha walking around with no shirt tatted up with a huge Afro lmao. I'm going to pre order this soon as it has to be the most anticipated game of 2013.

Oh my god, this game looks too good.

The way the people look and all of the realism in graphics is so much more improved from GTA4.

I'm so excited for this. I will definitely pre-order this soon. The earliest I've ever pre-ordered a game. I know for a fact that this is a MUST pre-order type of game. I remember for GTA4 how many stores I called that were sold out, and this one is going to be even more popular for sure.

I pre-ordered this from Best Buy back in May of this year, saved 10 bucks on the pre-order and get the 10 dollar bonus on top

Holy this game looks nuts I actually can't wait for this game the last grand theft auto didnt do the franchise it's justice from San Andreas to four was a joke.. Five looks sweet I hope you can still hit the gym and make your guy roided out lol that was always fun haha walking around with no shirt tatted up with a huge Afro lmao. I'm going to pre order this soon as it has to be the most anticipated game of 2013.

Are you serious?

GTA IV was absolutely amazing, had to be the best Grand Theft Auto I've played with tones of replay value. Still play it online to this day. San Andreas was great but I was glad that the franchise had gotten serious with a deep story.

• 4 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013 | Rockstar Games

Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013

Posted 57 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,

The GTA Team

Darth_vader_no.gif

Archived