The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

looking to pre order as I type this.

Anyone know if multi player will be platform exclusive? ie. PS3 only or will all platforms work in the same online world?

looking to pre order as I type this.

Anyone know if multi player will be platform exclusive? ie. PS3 only or will all platforms work in the same online world?

chances are platform exclusive. very few games do cross platform multi.

chances are platform exclusive. very few games do cross platform multi.

Thanks. I know very little when it comes to stuff like that.

Game looks amazing though. Looks like there will be TONNES of extra stuff to do.

If we pre order online through say Future shop for the special edition. Does that mean we'll get the game on the 17th?

Never pre ordered a game before.

Damn! Just found the collectors edition on the Rockstar website

Thanks. I know very little when it comes to stuff like that.

Game looks amazing though. Looks like there will be TONNES of extra stuff to do.

If we pre order online through say Future shop for the special edition. Does that mean we'll get the game on the 17th?

Never pre ordered a game before.

I've only pre ordered a game once in my life (Battlefield 3), and we basically got the game at midnight. Not worth, unless you enjoy waiting in line with a bunch of neck beards, and a number of older folks who are lining up for their kids. :P

I've only pre ordered a game once in my life (Battlefield 3), and we basically got the game at midnight. Not worth, unless you enjoy waiting in line with a bunch of neck beards, and a number of older folks who are lining up for their kids. :P

LOL!

Just found the collectors edition online, WOW! Maybe I'm just having Vice City flash backs, but I can't wait to play this game now.

Trailer alone is game of the year worthy lol.

I wonder if the "PC gamers" are going to get this.

Pretty sure it's coming out to PC. So, yes.

LOL!

Just found the collectors edition online, WOW! Maybe I'm just having Vice City flash backs, but I can't wait to play this game now.

I'm most excited about buying stocks.

Possible. It may take a while before it comes to PC though. Remember how long it took them to release the game.

GTA IV took them about 8 months to release it after the consoles. So hopefully, they'll do a better job this time and quicken the release, and at the same time release it with as little bugs as possible (looking at you GTA IV).

Is getting the collectors editions of games really worth it?

http://www.rockstarw...ce=Product Grid

Is the exclusive content really exclusive, or is it stuff I'll be able to get through the game eventually anyway?

I wouldn't get it. Usually those extra in game content can be purchased at a later date. Unless if you REALLY want the physical stuff... I wouldn't get it.

I purchased the BF3 special edition, and it wasn't worth lol... -_-

Agh I can't wait... Just watched the trailer... Looks so complex.

Is all the chatter about it coming out on PC just optimism? Or is it a pretty sure bet?

Well pretty much all previous GTA installments came out to the PC, so I don't see why they won't do it again. Only major Rockstar game that came out for consoles, and not for PC is Red Dead Redemption. Which was severely disappointing...

Okay seriously?! Buying mansions, buying stocks, playing tennis! Screw reality, come September, I'm living in this world.

Tell me about it.

I love the realism they are going to add to this game. Love the stocks idea/real estate and the different sports you can play. The first thing I'm going to do when I pick this game up is drive a car off Mount Chilliad and parachute out of it, haha. This game does look amazing.

Archived