The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Grand Theft Auto V

JaGuaR

Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent online world for 16 players that begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch with new content created by Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto community. Grand Theft Auto Online takes the fundamental Grand Theft Auto concepts of freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and makes them available to multiple players in an incredibly detailed and responsive online world.

In Grand Theft Auto Online, players have the freedom to explore alone or with friends, work cooperatively to complete missions, band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes with the entire community, all with the personality and refined mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V.

Players can invest in their character through customizing their appearance, improving their stats, owning customized vehicles, purchasing personal property, and taking part in missions, jobs and activities to earn reputation and cash to open up new opportunities to rise through the criminal ranks. The world of Grand Theft Auto Online will constantly grow and change as new content is added, creating the first ever persistent and dynamic Grand Theft Auto game world.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

Loads more of information with these guys. Long video but its worth it.

-One point I want to mention if you decide not to watch it, when you are holding up a corner store or a liquor store, you yell into your mic to tell them to put the money in the bag and the store owner will listen to you as well as do it faster depending on how loud and aggressive you are, thought that was pretty cool.

when you are holding up a corner store or a liquor store, you yell into your mic to tell them to put the money in the bag and the store owner will listen to you as well as do it faster depending on how loud and aggressive you are, thought that was pretty cool.

That sounds really wrong to me...I'm gonna get the game but that sounds like it's educating people and giving them practice on how to rob a place at gunpoint?

That sounds really wrong to me...I'm gonna get the game but that sounds like it's educating people and giving them practice on how to rob a place at gunpoint?

LOL, only if you're immature enough to take anything in GTA seriously. If someone cannot understand the fact that this is a virtual world and that everything in it should stay in it then they probably shouldn't play.

But you have a point, there's going to be a lot of idiots playing this game.

LOL, only if you're immature enough to take anything in GTA seriously. If someone cannot understand the fact that this is a virtual world and that everything in it should stay in it then they probably shouldn't play.

But you have a point, there's going to be a lot of idiots playing this game.

I'm one of those idiots.

Archived