The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Judge throws teen in jail for 30 days for giving him the finger.

nuckin_futz

But that's his MO don't you see Dave? He thinks that everyone who isn't as stuck up the law's backside as he is is uninformed and ignorant. Hasn't that pattern become clear enough by now?

BTW, this is my last post on CDC. With BB having been unjustly banned I don't think I need to stick around anymore either. Catch me on Skype later.

But that's his MO don't you see Dave? He thinks that everyone who isn't as stuck up the law's backside as he is is uninformed and ignorant. Hasn't that pattern become clear enough by now?

BTW, this is my last post on CDC. With BB having been unjustly banned I don't think I need to stick around anymore either. Catch me on Skype later.

But that is not what you claimed (incorrectly yet again). You claimed a judge was subject to a fiduciary duty. It was just one in an unending series of posts in which you have clearly demonstrated that you are ignorant and uninformed on number of legal issues.

And when this fact is pointed out you seem to take umbrage.

Guest Gumballthechewy

After weeks, even months, of being trolled by a collection of nere do wells, (sometimes using dupe accounts), BB lost her cool and told one of the them to go seduce himself .. constant bagerering by those who appeared unable to stand up to her personality finally took its toll .. alas, I believe she will be better for it ..

And some of those who liked to jump on the bandwagon and attack anyone who looks vulnerable percieve some great victory? .. I wonder what it feels like to look in the mirror and suspect you just may be a turd .. :mad:

Karma awaits ..

After weeks, even months, of being trolled by a collection of nere do wells, (sometimes using dupe accounts), BB lost her cool and told one of the them to go seduce himself .. constant bagerering by those who appeared unable to stand up to her personality finally took its toll .. alas, I believe she will be better for it ..

And some of those who liked to jump on the bandwagon and attack anyone who looks vulnerable percieve some great victory? .. I wonder what it feels like to look in the mirror and suspect you just may be a turd .. :mad:

Karma awaits ..

Archived