The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14's first screenshot + trailer on the 15th

Well I was surprised to not see this on here but here is the first NHL 14 screenshot we got. Good ole Dion Phaneuf laying out Tomas Plekanec.

nhl14screenshot.jpg

So far I see NOTHING new. Maybe a better hitting animation. The hits were terrible. I loved the engine and the fact that hits were "fluid" but it was broken. Hipchecks werent even close to realistic and sometimes when a guy touches you, your body flailed hard like they were having a grand mal seizure... the faces still seem poorly detailed and the fans... my christ the fans... lol heres hoping the trailer coming on April 15th is going to prove me wrong... I REALLY hope...

Anyways, here you guys go and now please tell me what you guys would like to see leave or stay. What you guys think could be added or fixed. SOUND OFF CDC!

Well I was surprised to not see this on here but here is the first NHL 14 screenshot we got. Good ole Dion Phaneuf laying out Tomas Plekanec.

nhl14screenshot.jpg

So far I see NOTHING new. Maybe a better hitting animation. The hits were terrible. I loved the engine and the fact that hits were "fluid" but it was broken. Hipchecks werent even close to realistic and sometimes when a guy touches you, your body flailed hard like they were having a grand mal seizure... the faces still seem poorly detailed and the fans... my christ the fans... lol heres hoping the trailer coming on April 15th is going to prove me wrong... I REALLY hope...

Anyways, here you guys go and now please tell me what you guys would like to see leave or stay. What you guys think could be added or fixed. SOUND OFF CDC!

Not sure why they even bothered with the screen shot. Looks the same as NHL 13.

Still, I'm excited to see what they do different in NHL 14

I know I have NHL 10, NHL 11, NHL 12, NHL 13 on PS3... I have NHL 09, 08, 06 on PC and NHL 99 on Nintendo 64.. I'll probably get NHL 14 too haha

Although I should probably continue playing NHL 11 because I had a Canucks team that only lost 1 regulation game in 2 seasons. And I won back to back Stanley Cups... That one regulation loss came to the Oilers of course lol

Archived