The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins are playing insane

I was trying to show the argument in a different light.

I don't want our non-combatant stars getting roughed up. I don't want to rough up the opposition's non-combatant star players. Against St. Louis last night, I would rather go after Backus for his roughing up Sedin than become a Backes and go after player like McDonald. Punish the guilty, not the innocent.

Stoked for the playoffs...Regular season means nothing come playoff time, I think this team has a lot of experience now that will benefit them in certain game situations.

Unfortunate that Tanev went down, hopefully Juice is okay....Looking forward to Higgins being back, guys a horse out there!

Maybe Roy will play hard against his former team tonight! Go Nucks!

Then we disagree.

Going after a nobody like Moore isn't going to deter any team from taking liberties with your top guys. But if they know that their top guys will bear the brunt of the physical response, they may think twice about running guys like Hank and Dan.

The problem with your statement is that if the canucks would target other star players, they would do it with or without other teams running over our star players.

We have a different system than the bruins. We fight to protect our players, not going out and headhunting star players. This is how our system works under av.

Archived