The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

This may come as a shocker to most of you but David Legwand is available, with his ultra attractive 5M per contract is available for a 3rd line winger!

Thanks UMB!

I bet he negotiated for days to get him down to that 5M contract.

Can't believe who posted last night. I know you're supposed to "respect other members" but I think the mods can make an exception. UMB has some serious issues. Something is completely wrong in that kids head.

He has more accounts than Chicago has wins and none of them are new. Seriously, wtf is wrong with that child? He cares way too much about internet friends, I can only imagine how he is with his "real friends".

In other news, welcome to the Senators Justin Peters!

Barring finding a suitor for David Legwand (lol not happening) the Preds' Lineup is set for opening night, tried my best to acquire a bunch of players that I like but it has been tough with all of these huge contracts UMB signed, nonetheless, Hoping the youth movement up front as well as a very solid D and elite goaltending translates to success!

Nashville Predators

Teddy Purcell - Mike Ribeiro - David Backes

Sergei Kostitsyn - Nazem Kadri - TJ Oshie

Jakob Silfverberg - David Legwand - Taylor Beck

Gabriel Bourque - Nick Spaling - Matt Halischuk

Dennis Seidenberg - Shea Weber

Ryan Suter - Denis Grebeshkov

Jon Blum - Steve Montador

Deryk Engellend

Pekka Rinne

Peter Budaj

You turned Nashville around pretty well.

I still remember when UMB offered me Suter for Karlsson and picks 1,2 and 3. Lol what a silly kid. I wouldn't accept that if the picks were coming to me.

Can't believe Legwand is making 5M for the next 3 seasons.......

You turned Nashville around pretty well.

I still remember when UMB offered me Suter for Karlsson and picks 1,2 and 3. Lol what a silly kid. I wouldn't accept that if the picks were coming to me.

Can't believe Legwand is making 5M for the next 3 seasons.......

Thanks man.

lol good times, Suter is awesome but that's ridiculous, EK is the man.

Haha yeah and it doesn't end there, Ribs, Weber and Suter are all great players but they're being overpaid by at least a mill a piece, likely more lol.

Archived