The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Hey guys so I didn't die. I did have medical issues for a while then I ended up going through a lot of stuff dealing with depression. So I then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth for a while. Everything is alright now and it sounds like that I am still allowed to be apart ofthe league. Sorry for disappearing for a while.

Hey guys so I didn't die. I did have medical issues for a while then I ended up going through a lot of stuff dealing with depression. So I then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth for a while. Everything is alright now and it sounds like that I am still allowed to be apart ofthe league. Sorry for disappearing for a while.

I, and I think everyone else, are just glad that you're okay.

Like Mash said, we're just happy you're okay

You were in my thoughts too.

Glad you're ok.

Welcome back? :)

Jets open to start trade talks:

OTB are mostly AHL'ers since I have a million NHL UFA's

Victor Oreshkovich

Eriah Hayes

Andy Miele

Jordan Samuel-thomas

John Audy-Marchessault

Will listen to offers on our first round pick, 10th overall I believe, but are content to keep the pick

I am still waiting on a couple other replies to see if there are any other GM's who are not interested in continuing with the league

There are 2 other GM's I have contacted

Sorry guys I will have to make my decision tomorrow night

ps: As of now if you haven't been contacted regarding your GM position in the league consider yourself lucky this time around :ph34r:

I am still waiting on a couple other replies to see if there are any other GM's who are not interested in continuing with the league

There are 2 other GM's I have contacted

Sorry guys I will have to make my decision tomorrow night

ps: As of now if you haven't been contacted regarding your GM position in the league consider yourself lucky this time around :ph34r:

Are you holding interviews for the open GM spots or just choosing AGM's and people off the waitlist?

There could be 3 teams open after tonight depends how long I wait for replies

I have 2 GM's (former GM's) that would like teams so my gut instinct is to go with them as they know the system and are usually very active GM's

If there are any other vacant spots I will talk to SOB and see who is the best candidate to fill that team

Archived