The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Ari made his AGM GM after he left...there's a reason you know why one has an AGM - it's a mix of security so someone else knows the teams plans and to get a second opinion.

This is going to sound hypocritical on my part, but Niloc has a lot of history with the league, so he probably would have been offered a spot had he wanted to come back anyway. You were just some random guy out of nowhere.

Also, how did I come across as having insider information? You pretty much just said the exact same thing that I did. I never said you came and pressured your way into the spot, I just said you took over our of nowhere (from an outsider view).

Ari made his AGM GM after he left...there's a reason you know why one has an AGM - it's a mix of security so someone else knows the teams plans and to get a second opinion.

Ari let me know he was leaving at the end of the season and subsequently told me in the PM that is AGM was interested and willing to take the team

At that point I spoke to Niloc

Okay, that's what I'm saying which is what your saying about what I said about you :lol: if so, what's the problem then? My GM appointed me to take over his position because he wouldn't be active enough to run the team and even after insisting to not make that move, he made it being certain...last time I checked, that's how GM-AGM relationships work no? If not, I've been totally mislead all along.

Okay, that's what I'm saying which is what your saying about what I said about you :lol: if so, what's the problem then? My GM appointed me to take over his position because he wouldn't be active enough to run the team and even after insisting to not make that move, he made it being certain...last time I checked, that's how GM-AGM relationships work no? If not, I've been totally mislead all along.

Usually in fantasy hockey, the AGM doesn't just take over the team. Look at what happened to Lappy40 (I don't know his username now), MGK quit, and he didn't just get the Jackets. The league usually decides who gets what, and it didn't feel like that really happened with you.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the league was only okay with it because quite a few GMs said to let it happen (including myself), but I might be remembering that wrong.

Archived