The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Croms team is so good that they're going to suck major ass.

STHS yo.

Although Whitney, Martin, and Tyutin are underrated (in sths), my D corps is weak and I lack forward depth.

Who knows though, anything can happen.

(also you kind of stole that joke from CM Punk's post, George Lopez, Carlos Mencia*, I mean mash)

It was a tough decision to deal Stamkos but we felt in doing this it gave us a better chance of winning by filling some empty holes in the Lightning roster

With the acquisition of Eberle we have a great 1st line combining scoring, playmaking and speed

Dion Phaneuf will help immensely on the back end where Tampa had lacked a top Dman to play with Hedman

Kulemin will bolster the 4th line (lol) while providing some much needed depth on the roster

Ryan Murphy is a great young player who will start his Lightning career with Norfolk

Tampa Bay's updated roster

Alex Radulov / Jordan Eberle / Marian Gaborik

Charlie Coyle / Derek Roy / Justin Williams

Lucas Lessio / Brandon Pirri / JC Lipon (may switch this up closer to the season starting)

Colton Orr / Michal Handzus / Nikolai Kulemin

Scratches: Antti Miettinen

Victor Hedman / Dion Phaneuf

Cody Franson / Mark Barberio

Carlo Colaiacovo / Stefan Elliott

Scratches: Brendan Mikkelson

Anders Lindback

Andrey Vasilevskiy

Although Whitney, Martin, and Tyutin are underrated (in sths), my D corps is weak and I lack forward depth.

Who knows though, anything can happen.

(also you kind of stole that joke from CM Punk's post, George Lopez, Carlos Mencia*, I mean mash)

I've already said before, I never claim to be original.

Hall-Stamkos-Malkin

Ott-Gagner-Gerbe

Hamilton-Zajac-Lander

Tambellini-Pitlick-Pyatt

Whitney-Martin

Tyutin-Gudbranson

Stoner-???/Teubert

Bryzgalov

Roy

Hopefully I can pick up a solid 3rd line winger and a 5th dman in free agency with about $5 mil in cap.

Sharks are pleased to announce Dale Hunter will be leading the ship for San Jose. Dale was inked to a 3 year deal and we felt we needed a change in identity with the head coach...Todd couldn't get the team going when we were competitive and one must think coaching might have been a factor. Anyways, best of luck to Todd and we are glad to have Dale.

It's not often that you can pick up two players of the highest caliber in one offseason. I'm hoping that a line of Hall-Malkin-Stamkos will light the league on fire next year.

Good luck to the players going to Tampa. I'm sure they'll be great and I'm especially saddened to see my favourite Oiler, Jordan Eberle, leave.

Thanks for making my conference easier. I feel bad for your division.

Rumor: I'm hearing that Alex Semin has been seen at an airport carrying his hand luggage bag. He was at the gate for a plane to another western conference city, and enjoying a cinnamon role while looking at his freshly renewed passport. Phoenix fans everywhere are scrambling to remove the Semin stains from their jersey's.

Archived