The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I won't be able to revert the website back to the regular season to show this info

You can use these links to locate this info and scroll down to your team (1 is for Pro and the other is for Farm)

http://www.cdcsimlea....html#Avalanche (PRO)

http://www.cdcsimlea...o.html#Monsters (FARM)

For Spoderman or anyone else who would like to know what your players were making last season

You can now send me ELCs if you like, or bump them if you have already sent them

I ask that you please do not ask us to create half your prospects, most people have been good about not doing that in the past, but there is always 1-2 GMs that feels the need to have us create 10 guys

*cough* Mash.

Just adding to SOB's post

GM's will only be able to create their 1st round picks in this years draft

All previous drafts you can create whoever you like but please keep it to a minimum as we don't want to be spending days rating a creating prospects

You can now send me ELCs if you like, or bump them if you have already sent them

I ask that you please do not ask us to create half your prospects, most people have been good about not doing that in the past, but there is always 1-2 GMs that feels the need to have us create 10 guys

Seven first round picks lol

A. I have no 1st, can I create a 2nd?

B. CM Punk

Also; Can we make choose to make some players IMMUNE to re-rates if we're happy with their performance and they're within a certain age(Say 27-31, TBD) STHS is one messed up beast; We all know it; If the production of a player is right, I'd rather know what I can expect from a player.

A. I have no 1st, can I create a 2nd?

B. CM Punk

Also; Can we make choose to make some players IMMUNE to re-rates if we're happy with their performance and they're within a certain age(Say 27-31, TBD) STHS is one messed up beast; We all know it; If the production of a player is right, I'd rather know what I can expect from a player.

You wanna keep Cheechoo immune to re-rates?

Archived