The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread

BananaMash

Probably the dream I remember most vividly:

I was walking down what appeared to be 4th Avenue in the Kits area when I passed a Butcher Shop with a huge white banner with large red letters stating "Stoned Wheat Thins For Sale!". I walked into the Butcher Shop and see a floor to ceiling display of boxes of the crackers behind the butcher's counter. I walked up to the Butcher and said "I'd like a box of Stoned Wheat Thins please!". "Sure, twenty bucks" was his reply. My dream ends with me walking out of the butcher shop, with a box of Stoned Wheat Thins under my arm, mumbling "...what a rip-off for Stoned Wheat Thins..."

That was my dream. Explain that one Freud.

Probably the dream I remember most vividly:

I was walking down what appeared to be 4th Avenue in the Kits area when I passed a Butcher Shop with a huge white banner with large red letters stating "Stoned Wheat Thins For Sale!". I walked into the Butcher Shop and see a floor to ceiling display of boxes of the crackers behind the butcher's counter. I walked up to the Butcher and said "I'd like a box of Stoned Wheat Thins please!". "Sure, twenty bucks" was his reply. My dream ends with me walking out of the butcher shop, with a box of Stoned Wheat Thins under my arm, mumbling "...what a rip-off for Stoned Wheat Thins..."

That was my dream. Explain that one Freud.

Guest Gumballthechewy

When I'm in a bad mood I have incredibly violent dreams. Last nights involved someone lipping me off and then I beat the living crap out of them. They died and I went to jail.

i still have no idea what that's supposed to be.

2 nights ago, i dreamed that Argon (but it wasn't Argon) was in front of an open pit fire trying to tell me some important news but i couldn't understand what the hell he was saying.

Argon, who was impersonating you and what were you trying to tell me??!!

i still have no idea what that's supposed to be.

2 nights ago, i dreamed that Argon (but it wasn't Argon) was in front of an open pit fire trying to tell me some important news but i couldn't understand what the hell he was saying.

Argon, who was impersonating you and what were you trying to tell me??!!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived