The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCQF: (4) St.Louis Blues vs (5) Los Angeles Kings

JE14

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just can't freakin' believe how much luck these LA freakshows are having two years in a row.

They never get hurt, no matter how many times they get hit or block shots. They always get away with murder because the refs look away, and now the biggest and laziest freak of them all, Dustin Penner, scores from center ice with .02 seconds to go. If these da*n lucky freaks and their suffocating style of hockey wins another cup I'm done watching hockey.

Chicago, Boston, LA. All these pet teams of the rotten bush league named NHL make me sick to my stomach.

i'd rather have chicago win it than the other other teams you listed, but that goal sucked the life out of me. blues are gonna have to start taking some chances now. 20 mins goes by pretty quickly

When you watch how hard it is to penetrate each of these teams defense, it makes it pretty obvious that the Canucks aren't close.

Opposing forwards sift through our D like they're not even there.

Unless we get rid of Bieksa and/or Elder this team is not going to have the defensive game to go al the way.

Archived