The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposals) Putting us back on top of the league.

To Philly: Alex Edler and Roberto Luongo.

To Vancouver: Sean Couturier and 1st 2013.

They prob buy out Bryz and maybe Briere. We get our 3rd line center and they get their top 2 dman and All star goalie to take them to the playoffs.

__________________________________________________________________________________

To Vancouver: 4th Overall (Valeri Nichushkin)

To Nashville: 11th Overall and Nicklas Jensen.

We get our big top 6 foward similar to Malkin and they only go down 7 picks plus get a gem prospect in Jensen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

To Vancouver: Frans Nielson

To Isles: Keith Ballard and 3rd 2014.

Sign D.Murray, R.Hainsey, B.Morrow and B.Bickell and M.Hendricks.

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Morrow

Nichushkin-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Couturier-Hansen

Bickell-Nielson-Kassian

Hendricks-Weise

Hamhuis-Garisson

Hainsey-Bieksa

Murray-Tanev

Corrado

Schneider

Lack.

Thoughts?

To Philly: Alex Edler and Roberto Luongo.

To Vancouver: Sean Couturier and 1st 2013.

They prob buy out Bryz and maybe Briere. We get our 3rd line center and they get their top 2 dman and All star goalie to take them to the playoffs.

__________________________________________________________________________________

To Vancouver: 4th Overall (Valeri Nichushkin)

To Nashville: 11th Overall and Nicklas Jensen.

We get our big top 6 foward similar to Malkin and they only go down 7 picks plus get a gem prospect in Jensen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

To Vancouver: Frans Nielson

To Isles: Keith Ballard and 3rd 2014.

Sign D.Murray, R.Hainsey, B.Morrow and B.Bickell and M.Hendricks.

Lineup

Sedin-Sedin-Morrow

Nichushkin-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Couturier-Hansen

Bickell-Nielson-Kassian

Hendricks-Weise

Hamhuis-Garisson

Hainsey-Bieksa

Murray-Tanev

Corrado

Schneider

Lack.

Thoughts?

It would take more to get 4th overall, they would want a roster player as well, like booth maybe. which works well for your proposal seeing as he just vanishes.

Did you watch the playoffs? Especially Pits games, Morrow was god awful, str8 turrrrrrrible. Logged low min, was a slow liability and took stupid penalties, had zero impact, he was crap, having him on the top line with kassian and bickell on the fourth would be a shame as both would be much better with the sedins.

Sadly if Bickell for some reason doesnt resign with chicago before UFA day, he will be getting a large pay day, as his play in the playoffs has been great. he can slot in anywhere in the line up top PP, 1,2,3,4 line and he can play the part. I would love to see him in a canucks jersey and have him make room protect and finish plays with the sedins in the playoffs, I just dont see it happening.

NYI is pretty fond of Nielson I believe not sure if this trade goes through, but it is fair, and hes a third line C so having him on 4 would be good for depth and the PK.

For the D id rather sign alberts than murray, and id keep juice with ham, ad put hainsey with garrison,

not bad doe

Looks good to me... honestly fair for all teams involved. Not sure if I like giving up Jensen to move up only that many spots though.

Also no way I want morrow or Murray on this team. Hainsey could be a great addition

There's no way we don't take significant cap back in the Philly Deal, they just can't take that much of a cap hit especially if they are buying out Bryz and maybe another. We probably have to take back briere, Hartnell, or Talbot in that deal. Which is better than half the signings listed here. Hainsey could be a nice fit and maybe fly under the radar, the rest will be growsly overpaid for what they provide.

I like the deal to move in to 4th, but i'd prefer moving pretty much anyone over Jensen. I like him alot, he has what I call the Malkin factor, he's big but incredibly fast and skilled which is almost impossible for defenders to handle. We need more players like this which is one reason i'm all in on Nichuskin as well, the other reason is I think he's the best player in this draft and plays all 3 positions.

Archived