The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Signing:

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed Nathan Gerbe to a two year, 1.95m contract (975k per year).

Go%20Green%20Get%20Green%20Logo_rgb.jpg

The Blackhawks are very happy that Nathan will play for us this season , while small in stature he has a heart as big as Phar-laps , he gives 100% every game. He will be our 4th line centre

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed unrestricted free agent forward Eric Fehr to a two year deal.

Eric Fehr: 2 years, $ 3.7 million dollar contract ( $ 1,850,000.00 per season ).

3470a15d08789c0eb0784c850273544b.png

Absolutely ecstatic we were able to have locked up Eric Fehr. We believe that his size and shot will bring an interesting dynamic to our top six spot.

Jamie Benn - Matt Duchene - Daniel Alfredsson

Sven Baertschi - Mikko Koivu - Eric Fehr

Gustav Nyquist - Peter Regin - _________

Marcus Foligno - Peter Holland - Daniel Winnik

Brandon Bollig

folks sure value their canucks and ex canucks very much in this game. I offered a live volcano and 4 virginal offerings with it for a middle six canuck and was turned away, lol. I am afraid to know how much plunder and wine a Sedin would cost.

well...3,333 million bucks for higgy were pretty tough ..i hope redwings gm will be happy with him...and higgi will be happy in bancrupty detroit ..lol

folks sure value their canucks and ex canucks very much in this game. I offered a live volcano and 4 virginal offerings with it for a middle six canuck and was turned away, lol. I am afraid to know how much plunder and wine a Sedin would cost.

Next time try female virgins... might get a bit more traction... :P

Philadelphia Flyers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Vinny Prospal / Mikhail Grabovski / Ales Hemsky

Clarke MacArthur / David Desharnais / Cam Atkinson

Mikkel Boedker / Maxim Lapierre / Zach Burdish

? / John Mitchell / ?

Defense

Dennis Wideman / Travis Hamonic

John-Michael Liles / Braydon Coburn

Andrew Ference / Bryan Allen

Carlo Colaiacovo / ?

Goalies

Mathieu Garon

Ondrej Pavelec

aaah so it was you who drove the price tag up! couldnt let you walk away with him.

As some of you already know - Thatmike and I have started up a podcast. First episode has been posted, and we just recorded our 2nd episode on Monday - with Mike working feverishly to get it edited.

If you would like to check it out and support us fellow CDCGML peeps - just PM me or Mike, and we will direct you to it :)

Signing: The New York Islanders have signed Matt Cullen to a two-year deal.

Matt Cullen - Two-year contract worth $6.0 million dollars ($3.0 million per season).

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

Very happy to have Cullen re-sign with the Isles.

He will maintain his position as the veteran presence on our 3rd line centre ice position.

As some of you already know - Thatmike and I have started up a podcast. First episode has been posted, and we just recorded our 2nd episode on Monday - with Mike working feverishly to get it edited.

If you would like to check it out and support us fellow CDCGML peeps - just PM me or Mike, and we will direct you to it :)

Peter Linkage?

St.Louis Blues Goalie Report

After 2 Years of mistakes, bad luck and Tim Thomas it seems

that the Blues has finally found a solid couple of Goalies and a Prospect that might

will make th NHL rather sooner than later.

A little review at the Goalie History from the Blues from the past 2 Years.

When TGC took over the Team in 2011 as Rookie GM there was a really great couple of Goalies in the Organisation with Tim Thomas and Tukka Rask. I cant really remember but we dealt Rask to the Isles and we got Bobrovsky in another Deal if i´m correct.

Well the Future of Bobrovsky didnt looked bright at this time in the NHL

So we dealt him anywhere for Lindback ...but Lindback was also dealt away so0me Days later.

Well...Rookie GM mistakes. The Blues signed Alex Auld as Backup for Thomas.A DISASTER....finally we found some Solid Backups in Ben Scrivens and Curtis Sanford. Sanford got injured later in the Season and at the Trade Deadline the Blues

acquired Jose Theodore as Backup. Thomas and Theo were one of the Reasons why the Blues made it into to the Conference

Semi-Finals in 2011/12. Thomas got a new (overpaid) Contract during the Season.

The Summer started with a Big Bang...Tim Thomas (this Son of his Mother) decided to take off a Year from Hockey.

Theodore was traded anywhere at this time ...so the Blues were without Starting Goalie.

Allen York was injured a long Time and Ben Scrivens supposed to be the Backup.

So the Blues got Theo back in a friendly Deal.

All went solid in the first weeks of the shortend Season untill Scrivens got no starts anymore and Theo was struggling badly.

Later Theo got injured....the Blues waived him and signed Darcy Kuemper and later Justin Peters.

Both didnt worked out. At the Deadline the Blues got Steve Mason via deal with the Rangers.

A lucky pick it seems. Steve got us some important Points in the final weeks of the Season even it was not enough for the Playoffs. Later Kuemper was dealt to Florida for some Players including Joey MacDonald who also had a solid Season.

Now we are confident in Steve, Joey and may Niklas Svedberg for the upcoming Season .

St.Louis Blues Goalie Depth Chart 2013/14 (Stast 2012/13)

Steve Mason (NHL) GP 20 W 7 L 8 OT/SO 1

Joey Mac Donald (NHL) GP 21 W 8 L 9 OT/SO 1

Niklas Svedberg (AHL) GP 48 W 32 L 8 OT/SO 2

Samu Perhonen

Mathias Niederberger

Archived