The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Just keep in mind, and I'll make a longer post when I get back from my vacation (sweet, sweet vacation), that LTIR is not active until the first day of the season.

This means often placing non-waiver eligible players in the minors until Day 2 while you wait for a player to be designated.

oh i c.

Yeah i can work with that, thanks, enjoy Vacay Time, you earned it!

There's been a lot of crying in Buffalo lately.

Cartmam/Tennorman.gif obligatory.

I was going to say the same, just the other day he was in tears, now this, man, the Isles and Panthers(mostly the Panthers) are in his head!

Wrong trophy, you`ve gotta win the other one.

Just ask the Washington Capitals, or the Canucks, or...

Ya of course, but since we are a fantasy league, winning the regular season was a great accomplishment for me considering all the great Hockey guys we have in this league.

It's all fun banter :P

Child's play.

:(

Signing:

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed Chris Summers to a three year 1.8mil contract (600k per season).

Go%20Green%20Get%20Green%20Logo_rgb.jpg

Very happy that Chris has decided to resign with the Hawks , Chris was a first round draft choice and we are hoping that he can step up his game this season .

This means often placing non-waiver eligible players in the minors until Day 2 while you wait for a player to be designated.

I remember there was some discussion about re-entry waivers, but I am certain that was kaiboshed(SP?) I get the idea though and will work out a decent way to get er done. Thanks

: )

I remember there was some discussion about re-entry waivers, but I am certain that was kaiboshed(SP?) I get the idea though and will work out a decent way to get er done. Thanks

: )

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that re-entry waivers are no longer even in the new CBA of the NHL. And as far as this CDCGML goes, I pretty sure they've never been in our game so either way you should be fine.

So...1 Day left untill the Blues Management going to Vacations to the lovely Lake Dankern in Northern Germany.

I´ll be hopefully available via Phone..so i can check the Thread and my Inbox all day.

I ll be back on September 1st...wish ya Guys a good Time without the Chaotic German ...hahahahahaha

I hope that Morrow and Hodgson will sign contracts in this time.....lol

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed free agent forward Jaromir Jagr to a one year deal

Jaromir Jagr - 1 year, $4.25 million dollar contract with a LNTC (If Nashville is not in a playoff spot come trade deadline, Jagr will be traded to only a playoff team)

3238bfa3202fd914c895ca44331071ca.png

SIGNING: The Nashville Predators have signed free agent forward Jaromir Jagr to a one year deal

Jaromir Jagr - 1 year, $4.25 million dollar contract with a LNTC (If Nashville is not in a playoff spot come trade deadline, Jagr will be traded to only a playoff team)

3238bfa3202fd914c895ca44331071ca.png

Very pleased to have brought in Jaromir Jagr! He will slot in at 2nd line RW.

LOS ANGELES KINGS

Martin St. Louis - Evgeni Malkin - Wayne Simmonds

Michael Grabner - David Krejci - Dustin Brown

Vladimir Sobotka - Ryan Johansen - Justin Abdelkader

James Wright - ??? - Matt D'Agostini

Ryan Suter - Jack Johnson

Nicklas Grossmann - Michael Del Zotto

Alexei Emelin - Andrej Meszaros

Patrick Wiercioch

Sergei Bobrovsky

Antti Raanta

LAS VEGAS ROYALS

Simon Gagne - Tyler Graovac - John Gaudreau

Michael Ferland - Dustin Jeffrey - Andre Petersson

Andreas Athanasiou - ??? - Mitchell Callahan

Ryan Bourque - ??? - Coda Gordon

Magnus Nygren - Sami Vatanen

Michal Jordan - Jerome Gauthier-Leduc

Nicolas Deslauriers - Justin Holl

William Wrenn

Tyler Bunz

RFA: Darren Helm, Ryan White, Jerry D'Amigo, Brandon McMillan, Tom Sestito, Marco Scandella, Aaron Palushaj

Archived