The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Trade Wars: Otts vs c2x

Offer:

To Edmonton: Colin Greening, Stephane Da Costa

To Ottawa: Ales Hemsky, 4th in 2014 ( Edmonton will retain $1M for Hemsky's last year of his deal as Ottawa has a internal cap)

Edmonton needs size on the wings, Greening brings a lot to the table at both ends of the ice and helps Edmonton on the PK. Stephane is a skilled young center who could contribute to the Oil given the opportunity. We need more skill on the wings and we feel Hemsky could bring something to the table with Spezza.

Offer:

To San Jose: Josh Bailey, Anders Lee, Michael Grabner, Calvin De Haan, 2nd RD pick in 2014 (Becomes a first if Marleau and Boyle re-sign)

To New York Islanders: Patrick Marleau, Dan Boyle

Bailey really came on late in the season and proved he was worthy of his draft status, Grabner is a tremendous young winger who brings alot at both ends of the ice and will help with the youth movement, Lee and De Haan are two solid prospects that will help the Sharks recover a fading prospect pool, For the Isles we are willing to sacrifice some young talent to add a player that can help bolster our chances to win now with the move to Brooklyn on the horizon. We feel this is a great return for the Sharks on two pending UFA's

RELEASE: The New York Rangers would like to release Nick Palmieri and remove him from our team sheet. Nick has signed with Munich of the DEL. Well played Munich.....

The German Hockey League's own website's first story is about Nick, first paragraph copied and translated below. Thank you Nick for all you brought to our Organization, best of luck in the DEL.

http://www.del.org/d...--30-1417-.html

Stürmer Nick Palmieri (24) wechselt in die Deutsche Eishockey Liga (DEL) zum EHC Red Bull München. Der Stürmer kommt mit einer Empfehlung von 87 NHL- und 221 AHL-Spielen in die bayerische Landeshauptstadt.

Forward Nick Palmieri (24) changes in the German Hockey League (DEL) for Red Bull EHC Munich. The striker comes with a recommendation of 87 NHL and 221 AHL games in the Bavarian capital.

While alot of minors and depth players moved over to europe lately IRL....the Blues are just waiting for Maxim macenauer to sign a new contract.

Cdcgml signed players ( Not signed irl) like Mario lucia and joey laleggia are may playing One more season with their college Teams.

Brian ferlin was invited to the bruins camp...but i havent noticed any News about him.

<p>

<br />

<span style="color: #b22222"><strong>RELEASE:</strong></span>  The <span style="color: #0000cd"><strong>New York Rangers</strong></span> would like to release  <strong><span style="color: #0000cd">Nick Palmieri</span></strong> and remove him from our team sheet. Nick has signed with Munich of the DEL. Well played Munich.....<br />

<br />

The German Hockey League&#39;s own website&#39;s first story is about Nick, first paragraph copied and translated below. Thank you Nick for all you brought to our Organization, best of luck in the DEL.<br />

<a href='http://www.del.org/de/news/2013/08/redbull/page/1447--30-1417-.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.del.org/d...--30-1417-.html</a><br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Munich could be a serious title contender with redbull as new Sponsor. They were pretty active on the market.

The Habs are rumoured to have a few irons in the fire when it comes to lineup changes, and appear intent on making one or two moves prior to the start of training camp.

Teams interested in shuffling their decks as well should contact Montreal.

Come on TM, shouldn't you be enjoying your last few weeks on top?

Going to jump straight to the finals, eh, OTTS?

You have a strange concept of the calendar year.

I don't know if the Isles will repeat but I do believe in hockey karma.This type of unearned bravado is just going to make watching Florida fail all the more fun for everyone else. Schadenfreude for the other 29 of us.

Going to jump straight to the finals, eh, OTTS?

You have a strange concept of the calendar year.

I don't know if the Isles will repeat but I do believe in hockey karma.This type of unearned bravado is just going to make watching Florida fail all the more fun for everyone else. Schadenfreude for the other 29 of us.

I wish.

Just having some fun buddy. I'm sure everyone will enjoy if I fail either way, and I will be just as disappointed either way.

// Anyone else hoping we can snag Brunner for cheap? I can't believe he is still on the market..

<p>

<br />

Going to jump straight to the finals, eh, OTTS?<br />

<br />

You have a strange concept of the calendar year. <br />

<br />

I don&#39;t know if the Isles will repeat but I do believe in hockey karma.This type of unearned bravado is just going to make watching Florida fail all the more fun for everyone else. Schadenfreude for the other 29 of us. <br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Lol @ schadenfreude.....well done TM :)

LOL.....whats up there with your minor League players/prospects PO ???

Don't like their Rangers organization :P

I have a penchant for reclamation projects, the 5-10% of the time they work out, they REALLY work out..the other 90-95% of the time they sit in my minors until they sign in europe -.- rofl.

Archived