The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

If I am not mistaken the season is 195 days long, and so when Sheldon Souray returns from his injury, lets say it is January 1st, then his cap hit is divided by 195 and multiplied by the number of days remaining in the season, 103, to figure out his cap hit for the rest of the year? I think that is the short explanation of it?

so 3.5m / 195 x 103 = roughly 1.85million

I hope that is how it works anyways, since that would mean i have a little wiggle room now due to my injury riddled october.

Rumour: With the continued stellar play of young netminder Frederik Andersen, the Vancouver Canucks are rumoured to have made a deal in order to be able to finally call him up. Sources are saying that this deal was forced upon them by Frederik's play in his callup with Anaheim that they could no longer ignore it and had to act accordingly.

Rumour: With the continued stellar play of young netminder Frederik Andersen, the Vancouver Canucks are rumoured to have made a deal in order to be able to finally call him up. Sources are saying that this deal was forced upon them by Frederik's play in his callup with Anaheim that they could no longer ignore it and had to act accordingly.

heavy rumours in ducks territory of the NHL that something has to give soon: with Hiller, Andersen and Fasth all trying to be the guy in the paint a deal could be done very soon for any one of the three to move them to their own NHL team. Maybe that happened already and i missed it?

Considering another team has already posted one of your players in their depth chart in this Thread i'd say these rumours are true. :lol:

Dalton Prout is officially available on the Market rather for a Draftpick or a unsigned Prospect

With Tallinder , Gorges , Volchenkov , Erskine and Ehrhoff we have 5 Veterans ..well 2 are injured currently

and with Gryba , Prout , Borowiecki , Holden and Shooting Star Eric Gelinas 5 Rookies/sophomore Players .

If Erskine and Ehrhoff returns we need Room and there will be still a odd man out even if we move another one.

All in all we want to keep our Youth but one Player just have to get moved...we cant handle 10 ready NHL Defenders if all Players are healthy.

Interested Teams please contact St.Louis

The Blues Player of the Week (Week 6)

D Mark Borowiecki

633831-mark-borowiecki.jpg

The Blues put a lot of confidence in Mark since we signed him in 2011.

Now it seems our patience and confidence in Mark will have an Happy End.

Mark Scored his 1st Goal in the NHL last Week and he also brought up a solid +3 Rating + 7 Penalty Minutes.

18 Pool Points were enough to and up as 1st for the Blues last Week.

Mentionable 2nd is another Rookie Eric Gelinas with 2 Assists and 15 Poolpoints last Week.

All in all our Rookies keep us alive at the Moment. Now our Veterans have to wake up again...

Eric+Gelinas+Pittsburgh+Penguins+v+New+Jersey+rHYO_sO1Kk5l.jpg

LTIR: The New York Rangers place F Thomas Vanek on the LTIR.

Thank you TM, and I am laughing at myself a bit, as soon as I sent in the request i quickly raced to my depth chart to see who i could recall before noon to maybe squeeze some points out of only to find that there was just one game today. lmao.

Considering another team has already posted one of your players in their depth chart in this Thread i'd say these rumours are true. :lol:

Oops.... :bigblush:

Archived