The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Hey C2X,

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago but I'm not sure if you've looked at it yet.

There has been a mistake made on CBJ's spreadsheet.

CBJ and PHI both have 2014 CAR 2nd listed. PHI acquired it from WSH on 03 April 2013 in a deal involving Cogliano.

I received the 2nd Round pick (CAR) 2014 as a part of this trade on October 1, 2013, on page 96 of the forum.

Columbus – Buffalo Trade

To Columbus: Tyler Biggs, 1st Rnd 2014 (Buff), 2nd Rnd 2014 (CAR), 3rd Rnd 2014 (Buff)

To Buffalo: Marcus Johansson

Ty Webb

Columbus Blue Jackets

General Manager

What were the Pittsburgh Penguins IRL thinking trying to sneak Dustin Jeffery down to the farm through waivers. Good pickup for Dallas!

Not going to lie, I am happy with this move. He is a very smart player who for any number of reasons fell out of favour with Bylsma. Maybe this is the change of scenery he needs to make that next step into an everyday NHLer.

Boston Bruins

forward group

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Troy Brouwer

Joel Ward - Derek Stepan - Alex Chiasson

Mathieu Perreault - Brandon Sutter - Jaden Schwartz

Vladamir Tarasenko - Nick Bonino - Dwight King

Dany Heatley - Jannik Hansen

Weird year in Boston for forwards... guys we expected to do well have been a bit stagnant, while guys we expected less of are exceeding expectations.

Heatley will be a healthy scratch for the CDC Bruins... logging 10 mins a night IRL, and not performing at all...

Jannik will sub in loosely tonight until we see where he`ll slot back in (2nd or 3rd line)

With Philip Larsen's outstanding play these past two weeks, blueliner Kevin Klein may be redundant on the New York Rangers active roster. Teams that are short handed or lacking depth on the back end may find a decent trade waiting to happen.

Larsen has taken a bigger role recently due to injuries and has been found to live up to the tasks handed to him. From the 3rd of November he has had one goal and four assists and a total of 31 pool points. Not bad for a 21 year old taxi squad player.

ROSTER MOVES: DETROIT RED WINGS

RELEASE: The Detroit Red Wings release F Matt Bradley from his contract, as he has signed with a club in the Finnish league

(http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/1165/matt-bradley)

RELEASE: The Detroit Red Wings release D Colton Teubert from his contract, as he has signed with a club in Germany

(http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nhl/2560/colten-teubert)

ASSIGN: The Detroit Red Wings would like to assign F Tyler Shattock to the Motor City Machine Guns, slotting in at the 3rd line RW spot.

NOTE: Kellan Lain is listed twice on the Motor City Machine Guns roster

MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS ROSTER:

Stan Galiev - Kellan Lain - Zac Dalpe

Kyle Beach - Ludvig Rensfeldt - Greg Nemisz

Toni Rajala - Andreas Engqvist - Tyler Shattock

Colby Robak - Ian White

Joe Finely - Teemu Laakso

Activation: The Montreal Canadiens activate Erik Condra and Rick Nash from the LTIR.

Recall: Pending the LTIR placement of Evegni Nabokov, the Habs recall Petr Mrazek from North Dakota. The Habs also recall Julian Melchiori.

Assignment: The Habs assign Anthony Peluso to the Fighting Sioux (does not require waivers).

Updated Lines:

Nash - Galchenyuk - Setoguchi

Filppula - Pirri - Cole

Loktionov - Horcoff - Arcobello

Tangradi - Nystrom - Condra

Latta - Kaleta

Johnson - Kulikov

Hejda - Smid

Connauton - Redmond

Melchiori

Lindback

Mrazek

LTIR:

Burns

Nabokov

Calvert

Postma

Greene

Slater

Tanguay

Strait

Teams looking to move out defenders or goalies should contact Montreal. The infirmary is still too full here. :(

I received the 2nd Round pick (CAR) 2014 as a part of this trade on October 1, 2013, on page 96 of the forum.

Columbus – Buffalo Trade

To Columbus: Tyler Biggs, 1st Rnd 2014 (Buff), 2nd Rnd 2014 (CAR), 3rd Rnd 2014 (Buff)

To Buffalo: Marcus Johansson

Ty Webb

Columbus Blue Jackets

General Manager

If you want to track that trade? I previously had 2014 CAR 2nd. I acquired it directly from them, and later sent that pick to the Sabres in the Dan Boyle/Tyler Bozak deal

LTIR: The Florida Panthers place F Michal Handzus on the LTIR retroactive to Nov 15, 2013.

Thanks TM... c2x I called up Chaput a few days ago to fill Handzus' spot..

Recall:

Florida recalls Michael Chaput from Rochester pending Michal Handzus being placed on the LTIR.

Chaput in Handzus' spot please :)

Archived