The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

This could be a huge day for Finland! GO LIONS!!

Edit: finland has won bronze 6 times, and won silver 4 times, but only 2 gold medals, in 87 and 98. If it can't be Canada this year, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want it to be Finland! Plus they showed last year that their young kids really earned a shot this year, look at that team!!!!

Niederberger with his first Game in the AHL

He stepped in for Berube in the 4th Minute of the 2nd Period.

Berube got 5 Goals @ 13 Shots in his 3rd Start in 3 Nights.

Mathias stopped 13 of 14 Shots and finished the Game with a 1,67 GAA and 0.929 SV%

Personally as Coach i would have given Berube a Day off Saturday or Finally on Sunday..3 Games in 3 Nights is hard IMO

Hope Mathias gets more chances untill Jones returns to the Monarchs.

ASSIGNMENT: The Buffalo Sabres assign Dylan McIlrath to the Madison Ice Muskies.

ASSIGNMENT: The Buffalo Sabres assign Tomas Jurco to the Madison Ice Muskies.

CALL UP: The Buffalo Sabres call up Zach Sill and place him on the active roster.

IR ACTIVATION: The Buffalo Sabres activate Kris Letang and place him on the active roster.

IR ACTIVATION: The Buffalo Sabres activate Rob Scuderi and place him on the active roster.

Ahh, the inevitable 'back to work' day. Have a good one folks! Oh and if you had one game to go to for the rest of the year, what would you pick:

Sat March 8th, Flames

Sat March 29th Ducks or

Sat APril 5, Kings?

THis might be the only game I see all year ....

I'd go to the Flames game, but that's just me. Because for me, I'd have to take time off work (costing me at least 600 bucks in lost wages), burn 2 and a half tanks of gas (about 200 bucks), get a hotel (about 130 bucks) and eat out for 2 days (around 200? bucks) to go to a game. Add in the cost of tickets (200? bucks) and random expenses (100 bucks), it costs me about $1,400 bucks to go to a game in Vancouver. So I tend to pick ones where the Canucks have a higher chance of winning. Because it sucks when you go through all that and 7-8 hours each way to go to a game where they don't show up and lose.

Man... I'm a cheapskate.... :huh::lol:

Also, curious to know if the commissioner counted the 10pts that Raanta collected as he was not put up onto my pickup roster until after the fact. I had a 61pt night that day when I should of had 71pts.

Points are always added retroactively when a player move is backdated. The move was entered for Dec. 22nd as posted.

Archived