The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Signing: The St. Louis Blues have signed C/LW John McFarland to a 2 year $1.65m deal (averaging $825k per year)

The Blues welcomes John to the Organsation. He will also be placed on the Minors Roster.

According hockeydb he can also play RW ...but we´ll update all this stuff next season.

We are glad to have guy like John in the Team..he´s useable on all positions and may he will finally have some nhl icetime next season.

Signing: The Phoenix Coyotes have signed C Mark Jankowski to a 3 year $2.1m deal (averaging $700k per year)

Signing: The Phoenix Coyotes have signed C Kyle Rau to a 3 year $1.8m deal (averaging $600k per year)

We are excited to have Mark and Kyle join our organization. (deals start next season)

We have a plethora of high-end F prospects, likely will need to move some soon.

Projected Blues 2014/15 Roster

CDCGML St.Louis Blues Roster 2014/15

Hodgson - Legwand - TBA

Ruutu - Weiss - Bergenheim

Morrow - Spaling - Galiardi

Halmo - TBA - TBA

TBA - TBA

Ehrhoff - Gorges

Erskine - Tallinder

Billins - TBA

TBA

Mason

Khabibulin

Greenville Road Warriors

Terry - Dowling - Abbott

McFarland - Jooris - Ferlin

Noebels - Uher - Lucia

Selleck - Sundher

Abeltshauser - Chiarot

Jarvinen - Laleggia

Svedberg

Perhonen

Draftpicks 2015

STL 1st

STL 2nd

LAK 3rd

Unsigned Prospects

TBA

Not sure if anyone has luck like me. I went from 29th to 28th place very late in the season and beat

Calgary by a whopping 2 points. And.....Calgary wins the Lottery :P The problem is its not good luck

Ahh well... 3rd is ok I guess :)

Not sure if anyone has luck like me. I went from 29th to 28th place very late in the season and beat

Calgary by a whopping 2 points. And.....Calgary wins the Lottery :P The problem is its not good luck

Ahh well... 3rd is ok I guess :)

Calgary's pick won the lottery. But Boston holds it. Ouch....

Washington Generals: On the Ice Tonight for the Caps is Goaltender Kari Lehtonen along with six skaters. Dmen Sergei Gonchar, Simon Despres, and Tim Erixon will play with forwards Richard Panik, Andrew Cogliano and Jakob Silfverberg.

Harlem Globetrotters: Rangers Blueshirts are represented by Dmen Sami Salo and Alexei Emelin who join forwards Thomas Vanek, Ryan Malone, Colton Sceviour, Rene Bourque, Travis Moen, and Daniel Winnick.

"We want to get out there early with a jump and overwhelm them with our precision passing, shot accuracy and speed. We know it could be uphill with their goalie on the ice, but we have some surprises in store, including the old 'pregnant player' routine with the ball under the jersey..the bucket of confetti and the ref whistle with streamers in it".

The second round is where things really differ from the past format. The remaining four teams per conference will no longer be reseeded and will use a bracket format similar to the NBA playoffs or March Madness.

So wow!

The winner of Florida/Carolina plays the winner of Ottawa/Boston and

The winner of New Jersey/Buffalo plays the winner of New York R/Washington

out west:

The winner of L.A/Edmonton plays the winner of Phoenix/San Jose and

the winner of Minnesota/Vancouver plays the winner of Winnipeg/Chicago

I am just figuring out these new playoff rules as we go here, but it is interesting.

Archived