The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I cannot believe how tight the Ottawa-Boston series has become and it will be a nail biter tonight.

Sorry but I must cheer for Boston tonight as I have Ottawa's 1st round pick. Also if Greensman loses I am going to be some upset after he persuaded me to join this pool and he could win a series for me. LOL

The Panthers are heading to round 2! Congrats to Romo on a tremendous series! We'll be watching anxiously to see which titan in Ottawa or Boston that we'll be facing in round 2.

Let's go Panthers!

C2X in regards to your question about being a fan of a team whose owner is a rascist , i believe that the Clippers fans are answering your question , the footage i saw here in Aus showed many fans holding up anti-rascists signs at the game , kinda gives me hope for the future.

Alright Mike! Here it is...

Giroux, Landeskog, Williams, Martinez and Pavelski

Vs

Kopitar, Demers and Wingels

Need to outscore you by 26 today! Going to be tough for sure but I know my boys have it in them! Good luck pal!

Good luck man ! Has been an amazing series to be a part of, may the best team win!

The Columbus Blue Jackets are excited to announce that Kevan Millar signed contract extension and is committed to our organization. He brings a unique skill set and is crucial building block for the future.

Ty Webb

Columbus Blue Jackets

General Manager

Nanananana...

Henrik Lundqvist comes down with the flu, and Cam Talbot has to make a surprise game 7 start. Talbot has a sensational game, pitching a shutout in a 1-0 Rangers victory, in which Talbot assisted on the only goal, a shorthanded breakaway marker from JT Miller. Mark Streit receives an uncharacteristic 5 minute boarding major and a game misconduct, totaling 15 minutes in penalties, after a questionable hit on Derek Stepan triggers a line brawl half way through the 2nd period. Tyler Kennedy finally gets into the lineup and responds with a 3 point night, leading the Sharks to a 5-4 4th overtime victory over the Kings in probably the most important game in San Jose's history. And finally, with Tyson Barrie still hurt and Matt Cooke serving his suspension, Nino Niederreiter has a solid night, scoring once and adding 2 helpers as the Wild edge out Colorado 4-3 to win their series.

I made bold the only part of that is not fiction.

Kevin Klutch Klein!!!! 7 point night that really sets me at ease about winning the series. Whew. On the other side Justin Fontaine is a scratch along with John Mitchell.

Jan Hejda is on the ice for Washington and is their last best hope, pointless with 2 periods to go.

Back in my room, Jake Muzzin and Joe Thornton are halfway through the first....and I am all... :bigblush: waiting for another 90 minutes to slink by and I can officially declare we made it!

WHEW!!!! :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

That is a heck of a handicap, but you have lots time to practice, soon you will be much closer to par.

TM, I hope you know I was talking firmly with my tongue in cheek. No real offense was intended at all. Your a great GM and a fantastic person for real, now that I have met you.

I cannot believe how tight the Ottawa-Boston series has become and it will be a nail biter tonight.

Sorry but I must cheer for Boston tonight as I have Ottawa's 1st round pick. Also if Greensman loses I am going to be some upset after he persuaded me to join this pool and he could win a series for me. LOL

Joey Hishon the game 7 hero for the Bruins???

1 goal for Heatley

1 assist for Hishon - congrats Joey, first NHL point ever comes in your third career playoff game!

What a nail-biter! Wow Ottowa, thanks for the most exciting series I've ever seen in this league! Win or lose, what a great run we've both had :)

Archived