The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed three of their 2012 draft selections.

Matt Finn - 3 years, $2.475 million dollar contract ($825,000 per season)
Pontus Aberg - 3 years, $2.325 million dollar contract ($775,000 per season)
Matia Marcantuoni - 3 years, $1.8 million dollar contract ($600,000 per season)

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed three of their 2012 draft selections.

Matt Finn - 3 years, $2.475 million dollar contract ($825,000 per season)

Pontus Aberg - 3 years, $2.325 million dollar contract ($775,000 per season)

Matia Marcantuoni - 3 years, $1.8 million dollar contract ($600,000 per season)

Very pleased to have locked up these players. Welcome to Tampa, boys!

Good luck, Otits!

you too boosey <3

What a journey it has been, a very tough first round matchup against a Hurricanes team making their mark on the league, and then battles between constant powerhouses Boston and New Jersey, very proud of how our group has come together. Now, our fate lies in 22 year old Tyler Toffoli and 23 year old John Moore.. this is what it's all about! Get it done John and Tyler or else I'll be crying for weeks! Let's go Florida!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Effective immediately, Brunners has stepped down from his agent role due to personal time constraints, and will be taking over the role of 'the Insider', and will post rumors from around the league.

I will be taking over the negotiations as the agent for players previously represented by Brunners. Add me to any current negotiations in order to proceed any further with them.

How cool.. we have our very own Bob McKenzie!

Hey

I just want to say a few things.

1. I apologise for being so strapped for time lately, when I took the opportunity I really thought I'd have more spare time since I am out of work at the minute but it turns out with my looking for work and practice I actually think I have less free time than before. So I want to apologise to anyone who got frustrated by my slow replies and wish you all the best with your negotiations in the future.

2. I want to thank Curt for allowing me to stay on in this new capacity that allows me the freedom to still be involved even while my time is limited. It's nice to still be around all of you and feel part of this community even though I'm no longer an active GM.

3. If anyone has any cool names for my insider persona, feel free to shoot me a PM or leave your suggestions here. Once I've collected a few I can make a decision :)

<3

Hey

1. I apologise for being so strapped for time lately, when I took the opportunity I really thought I'd have more spare time since I am out of work at the minute but it turns out with my looking for work and practice I actually think I have less free time than before. So I want to apologise to anyone who got frustrated by my slow replies and wish you all the best with your negotiations in the future.

2. I want to thank Curt for allowing me to stay on in this new capacity that allows me the freedom to still be involved even while my time is limited. It's nice to still be around all of you and feel part of this community even though I'm no longer an active GM.

3. If anyone has any cool names for my insider persona, feel free to shoot me a PM or leave your suggestions here. Once I've collected a few I can make a decision :)

<3

Thank you for all of the time you provide, it's much appreciated.

I think it is easy and not always fair for members to get frustrated if their messages are not replied to right away or read in a timely manner. I think we do all need to remember the amount of time it does take for this process and that time given means time in other aspects of life taken away, which is even harder for those of us leading busier lives.

Thanks again brunners for your time.

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have signed several of their 2012 draft selections.

Derrick Pouliot - 3 years, $2.685 million dollar contract ($895,000 per season)
Dalton Thrower - 3 year, $2.1 million dollar contract ($700,000 per season)
Mitchell Moroz - 3 year, $2.475 million dollar contract ($825,000 per season)
Andreas Athanasiou - 3 year, $1.95 million dollar contract ($650,000 per season)

SIGNING: The Dallas Stars have re-signed Derek MacKenzie to a two year contract extension.

Derek MacKenzie - 2 years, $2 million dollar contract. ($1 million per season)

man...i was pissed that i had no room for him when he was on the waivers ...would have been a great addition to our bottom 6

specially in the 2nd half of the season

Dion Phaneuf Re-signs

The Nashville Predators are very excited that Dion Phaneuf has signed an extension to stick as a Pred for 7 years. His role on the team is very valuable as he owns all the traits needed that we vision this team to have. With our current situation on the back end it was a must to get a deal done with Dion. He plays against the opposing teams best forwards all game long, runs the PP and PK while chipping in offensively on ES. Even when he had a rather off season, he still was part of the leagues top productive defensemens. Being in the prime of his hockey career we know he will have a bounce back season. Playing under a new head coach who coaches more of an up beat tempo game should also help his offensive numbers.

To others the term may seem a bit pricey, but that is what it takes to have players like Dion be a part of your team. He is also a part of our team leaders who is a role model to teammates and fans. To have a player like this for 7 more years and who also has faith in this team to become playoff bound is great for this organization.

Sergei Bobrovsky

Nashville Predators GM

Hey

<3

Seeing as you are going to be a writer i think Scrotie McBoogerballs , if you have not heard of that name and the story behind it , check it out.

Archived