The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I understand that mate but how is does the equation { $832,500 I / 185 + $92,500 ] 185 /1 , = $ 17 ,945,000.

I understand that mate but how is does the equation { $832,500 I / 185 + $92,500 ] 185 /1 , = $ 17 ,945,000.

When a one-year contract containing bonuses is signed after the season has started, and is effective for the then-current season, the standard cap-hit formula is adjusted to the following:

[ ( base salary * days remaining in season / days in season ) + total signing and performance bonuses ] * days in season / days remaining in season

JEREMY WELSH

Base: $832,500

Signing bonus: $92,500

Performance bonus: $0

Signed on: April 7, 2012

Days in season: 185

Days remaining: 1

[ ( $832,500 * 1 / 185 ) + $92,500 ] * 185 / 1 = $17,945,000

When a one-year contract containing bonuses is signed after the season has started, and is effective for the then-current season, the standard cap-hit formula is adjusted to the following:

[ ( base salary * days remaining in season / days in season ) + total signing and performance bonuses ] * days in season / days remaining in season

JEREMY WELSH

Base: $832,500

Signing bonus: $92,500

Performance bonus: $0

Signed on: April 7, 2012

Days in season: 185

Days remaining: 1

[ ( $832,500 * 1 / 185 ) + $92,500 ] * 185 / 1 = $17,945,000

Cheers mate.

Just did the math and realised the asterik reads as a X, so it is 832,500 x 1 + 92,500 x 185

I think this may be the closest Final we've ever had.

My guys would need to get some points.. Lol.

If I don't win I'll need to partake in some GM-soul searching exercises to figure out what I have to do to win.

Just realized I have missed a few mornings...it has been two weeks since I burned my chest and stomache and arm and healing is going okay, but it sure does take a lot of time away from things tending to the gross. Sorry ya'll.

Finals!

5 small.png VS small.png 0

I missed you mentioning that , what happened ?

TRADE: The Arizona Coyotes have made a trade with the Tampa Bay Lightning.

To AZ:

AZ 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (49th overall)

To TB:

AZ 2015 2nd Round Draft Selection

With this move and the pending announcement of an ELC... Tampa will get a couple weeks off until free agency begins.

Just realized I have missed a few mornings...it has been two weeks since I burned my chest and stomache and arm and healing is going okay, but it sure does take a lot of time away from things tending to the gross. Sorry ya'll.

Finals!

5 small.png VS small.png 0

Glad to hear you are healing ok.

Remember lift the lid on the BBQ then turn on the propane. Then light'er up next time. Lots of summer to go, you'll get the hang of it.

But seriously good to hear you are healing.

Glad to hear you are healing ok.

Remember lift the lid on the BBQ then turn on the propane. Then light'er up next time. Lots of summer to go, you'll get the hang of it.

But seriously good to hear you are healing.

Here I thought things got out of hand at the New York Rangers end of season bash...

Get well soon PO!

REPORT: Rumours have begun circulating that ownership of an Eastern Conference team may be looking at making a change after missing the playoffs once again.

REPORT: Sources have confirmed that an Eastern Conference club is likely to make a change in management tomorrow, barring any last minute surprises.

Archived