The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I still don't understand 'Otis.'

It's OTTS and always will be to me.

It was an inside joke that caught on haha

// wow 9 points by Top Titty and Moore to Carter's none! We're on the board at least!

SIGNING: The New York Rangers have re-signed RFA defenceman Connor Murphy to a three year extension.

Connor Murphy - 3 years, $4.5 million dollar contract ($1.5 million per season)

Very Glad to have Connor on board as we settle in for a long offseason. The lad enjoyed his first 30 games in the big league this past season and after two successful WJC events, and a WC appearance we believe the former first round pick will settle into his role with the Rangers very nicely. Calm and assuring on the back-end, Connor has a sweet first pass and isn't afraid to follow the play up ice when it is needed, his year over year plus minus attests to his hockey sense and ability to know when to go. Thanks for choosing to stay with the New York Rangers as we move this franchise ever closer to its first CDCGML Cup.

Columbus Blue Jackets Lineup – Off Season

LW C RW

Jeff Skinner ? ?

Andrew Ladd © Martin Hanzel Brooks Laich

Eric Nystrom Cody Eakin Steve Ott (A

Matt Hendricks Joe Colborne Jordan Nolan

LD RD

? ?

Patrick Wiercioch Matt Donovan

David Savard Mark Stuart

Mattias Ekholm Kevan Miller

G

Viktor Fasth

Michael Neuvirth

Jacob Markstrom

Cleveland Barons (AHL) – 19 Players

LW C RW

Chris Terry Drew Shore Carter Ashton

Dana Tyrell Victor Rask Tyler Biggs

Lukas Sutter TJ Tynan Michael McCarron (CHL)

LD RD

Alexander Urbom Duncan Siemens

Mike Reilly (NCAA) Reece Scarlett

Robby Russo (NCAA Damon Severson

Calle Andersson (Euro) Mark Borowiecki

G

Harri Satteri

2014 Draft Picks

1st round 6th

1st round 16th

1st round 21st

1st round 22nd

1st round 28th

Columbus Blue Jackets Lineup Off Season

LW C RW

Jeff Skinner ? ?

Andrew Ladd © Martin Hanzel Brooks Laich

Eric Nystrom Cody Eakin Steve Ott (A

Matt Hendricks Joe Colborne Jordan Nolan

LD RD

? ?

Patrick Wiercioch Matt Donovan

David Savard Mark Stuart

Mattias Ekholm Kevan Miller

G

Viktor Fasth

Michael Neuvirth

Jacob Markstrom

Cleveland Barons (AHL) 19 Players

LW C RW

Chris Terry Drew Shore Carter Ashton

Dana Tyrell Victor Rask Tyler Biggs

Lukas Sutter TJ Tynan Michael McCarron (CHL)

LD RD

Alexander Urbom Duncan Siemens

Mike Reilly (NCAA) Reece Scarlett

Robby Russo (NCAA Damon Severson

Calle Andersson (Euro) Mark Borowiecki

G

Harri Satteri

2014 Draft Picks

1st round 6th

1st round 16th

1st round 21st

1st round 22nd

1st round 28th

Sick job, have a good draft and the BJ's are looking pretty unreal.

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed Marc Staal to an 8 year contract extension.

Marc Staal - 8 year, $44 million dollar contract ($5.5 million per season) Modified NMC - Can name 6 teams he will accept a trade to.

We are absolutely stoked that Marc has chosen to stick with our club for the next 8 years. We consider Marc to be one of the best shutdown D-Men in the league and he will make life extremely hard for the opposing teams forwards.

We also would like to thank Marc for accepting less than he could have gotten on the open market , he truly is a team player and we will try to repay his faith in our organisation by continuing to build a a team that can compete with best in the CDCGML.

SIGNING: The Ottawa Senators have re-signed Dustin Brown to a 4 year contract extension.

Dustin Brown - 4 years, $19 million (4.75 million per season) Modified NMC (can choose 10 teams he would go to).

The Ottawa Senators are thrilled to welcome back Dustin Brown. He is a huge part of our team and is currently showing how important he is as a leader to an organisation in the playoffs right now. We are excited for the next 4 years and hopefully beyond. Brown will slot back into the line-up wear he played all year.

Ottawa Senators Depth Chart

Brown - Getzlaf - Wheeler

???? - Couture - Little

Nieto - Roy - Purcell

Booth - Pyatt - Prust

Mcleod

???? - Fowler

???? - ????

Franson - Gudas

Howard

Thomas

Missed this.. sorry to see you go Arby.

So is greensman an agent once again? Nice!

To fill in for Arby during his sabbatical, Agent Green has started a new agency. He has resumed business as of this morning, and at 9am the phone started ringing with our first new clients.

Greensman was quoted as saying, `I missed the excitement, and the involvement. I had some new, massive, meaningful projects arise in the spring, but have found I have actually become more organized and efficient, rather than overloaded and overworked. Special thanks to the league`s GM`s and their patience and other agents who stepped in during that time to cover the workload. I am ecstatic to be back, in service of the players and GM`s of the CDCGML`.

Halftone.jpg

To fill in for Arby during his sabbatical, Agent Green has started a new agency. He has resumed business as of this morning, and at 9am the phone started ringing with our first new clients.

Greensman was quoted as saying, `I missed the excitement, and the involvement. I had some new, massive, meaningful projects arise in the spring, but have found I have actually become more organized and efficient, rather than overloaded and overworked. Special thanks to the league`s GM`s and their patience and other agents who stepped in during that time to cover the workload. I am ecstatic to be back, in service of the players and GM`s of the CDCGML`.

Halftone.jpg

Welcome Back Agent Greens

Archived