The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

RUMOUR: Reports out of LA are suggesting that the team is looking to make a move. Several younger defenders such as Patrick Wiercioch, Marco Scandella and David Savard have been mentioned as trade bait for a veteran defender, while Michael Grabner has also come up as being available.

Further reports mention that Andrej Meszaros is available and could come at a price cheaper than some would expect...

Philadelphia Flyers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Mikkel Boedker / Mikhail Grabovski / Ales Hemsky

John Mitchell / David Desharnais / Cam Atkinson

Shawn Thornton / Maxim Lapierre / Zach Budish

Vinny Prospal

Defense

Dennis Wideman / Travis Hamonic

Andrew Ference / Braydon Coburn

Jarred Tinordi / Nikita Zadorov

Goalies

Ondrej Pavelec

Kevin Poulin

MSG NEWS 2013:

Slump Dumping Edition:

Tonight is a very important night as the Rangers ice all but 4 of their healthy players in an attempt to break the slump in the standings. Currently sitting 10th overall, the once league leaders have not had an answer for ten days now. A healthier lineup could ease the pain, but some injuries still plague the core.

"If you discount the goalie goal we have to our credit we would be at 18th in the league right now, and that is not good enough. A few weeks of being down by some key players with injuries was bad, but now we have three guys out long term and some other bruises to deal with as well. It is in the crucible of adversity that heroes are forged, and tonight we are going to give our best players some time to shine. It is going to be a great game out there, and perhaps one that puts us back on the right path." ~GM Primal Optimist sounding a little pessimistic for a change.

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Florida Panthers 1833

small.png Boston Bruins 1746

small.png Ottawa Senators 1712

small.png Buffalo Sabres 1555

small.png Detroit Redwings 1334

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 1219

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 1180

small.png Montreal Canadiens 1146

METROPOLITAN

small.png New Jersey Devils 1602

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 1553

small.png New York Islanders 1473

small.png New York Rangers 1467

small.png Washington Capitals 1434

small.png Carolina Hurricanes 1425

small.png Philadelphia Flyers 1098

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

small.png Minnesota Wild 1399

small.png Colorado Avalanche 1398

small.png Winnipeg Jets 1368

small.png Chicago Blackhawks 1333

small.png St Louis Blues 1127

small.png Nashville Predators 1114

small.png Dallas Stars 1029

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 944

PACIFIC

small.png San Jose Sharks 1599

small.png Los Angeles Kings 1500

small.png Edmonton Oilers 1445

small.png Phoenix Coyotes 1435

small.png Vancouver Canucks 1341

small.png Anaheim Ducks 1282

small.png Calgary Flames 1070

How weak is that Central division lol.

Top 4 teams in the division within 66 points of each other. Totals aren't as high, but it's competitive.

The Jets has underachieved so far this year, but that seems to be the norm with my team over the years. I believe they will turn it around.

TRADE: The Phoenix Coyotes have made a trade with the St. Louis Blues.

To STL:

Karri Ramo

To PHX:

Dalton Prout

MTL 2015 3rd Round Draft Selection

Statement on this Tomorrow ...well another try to solve the Goalie Problems (Backup) in STLRamo on the Active RosterAssignment: The Blues assign G Niklas Svedberg to GreenvilleRecall: The Blues recall Chris Terry (14th Forward)

Top 4 teams in the division within 66 points of each other. Totals aren't as high, but it's competitive.

The Jets has underachieved so far this year, but that seems to be the norm with my team over the years. I believe they will turn it around.

its quiet far to the 4th for the blues but its not done yet.just need some good weeks

Frustrating for my team is the goaltending situation.

Cory Schneider has been playing very well, but the Devils just give him no support at all. In the last 3 games he's only allowed 1 goal against in each game, but has a 1-1-1 record in those 3 games, and the 1 win was in overtime. He's allowed only 19 goals against all year and has a 1.87 GAA, 1 shutout and a .925 SV% on an awful team, and yet his record is only 2-5-3 in 10 games. If they can start turning Cory's performances into wins, my team would get a great boost.

Frustrating for my team is the goaltending situation.

Cory Schneider has been playing very well, but the Devils just give him no support at all. In the last 3 games he's only allowed 1 goal against in each game, but has a 1-1-1 record in those 3 games, and the 1 win was in overtime. He's allowed only 19 goals against all year and has a 1.87 GAA, 1 shutout and a .925 SV% on an awful team, and yet his record is only 2-5-3 in 10 games. If they can start turning Cory's performances into wins, my team would get a great boost.

I on the other hand am very happy with how it's working out in New Jersey.

The more starts for Marty the better.

Archived