Neal-Coyle-Stewart

Toffoli-Helm-Zibanejad

Malhotra-Campbell-Neil

Handzus-Adams

OEL-Karlsson

Niskanen-Stone

Stanton-MDZ( :sadno:)

McQuaid

Please get MDZ away from AV, thank you Sather.

I picked 5th, 6th and 7th last year. I was able to improve my club last season while still bringing in those picks. You can add 1st rounders while still icing a full lineup. Gutting your team isn't a good way to build.

I've never been the kind of GM to wait around for draft picks but this is very well said.

Icing 8 forwards and 4 defensemen isn't the way to go about rebuilding your team. Also not very much integrity in doing so..

UPDATED AS OF 11/29/13

ASSIGNMENT:

Flyers have assigned Jarred Tinordi and Nikita Zadorov back to the A.

Flyers have called up John-Michael Liles and Carlo Colaiacovo.

Philadelphia Flyers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Mikkel Boedker / Mikhail Grabovski / Ales Hemsky

John Mitchell / David Desharnais / Cam Atkinson

Shawn Thornton / Maxim Lapierre / Zach Budish

Vinny Prospal / Jerred Smithson

Defense

Andrew Ference / Travis Hamonic

John-Michael Liles / Braydon Coburn

Carlo Colaiacovo

Goalies

Ondrej Pavelec

Kevin Poulin

LTIR: Dennis Wideman

Vancouver Lakers CDCGML Roster

Forwards

Evgeny Dadonov / Scott Laughton / Spencer Machacek

Jamie Arniel / Devin Shore / Brad Mills

Harri Pesonen / Alex Friesen / Petr Sykora

Defense

Jarred Tinordi / Nikita Zadorov

Colby Cohen / Mike Matheson

Goalies

Yann Danis

Mathieu Garon

Not Signed:

Justin Kloos

Ben Johnson

JT Compher

Pavel Buchnevich

Draft Picks in 2014:

PHI 1st Round Pick

NSH 1st Round Pick

ANA 1st Round Pick

VAN 1st Round Pick

MIN 2nd Round Pick

CAR 2nd Round Pick

PHI 2nd Round Pick

PHI 3rd Round Pick

CGY 3rd Round Pick

CBJ 3rd Round Pick

PHX Future Consideration

I've kinda conceded that I'm a terrible drafter and would rather dump 6 picks and 7.75 mil on one player ;)

I've had a history of taking boom and bust players (italics no longer in organization):

Jack Campbell

Tomas Jurco

Mikhail Grigorenko

Sebastian Collberg

Pontus Aberg

Jordan Schmaltz

Matia Marcantuoni

Max Iafrate

Sam Morin

Madison Bowey

Justin Bailey

Chris Tierney

Combined NHL Games: 44 (1 from Campbell, 43 from Grigorenko)

From a deal February 21st of 2013, tomorrow night after the Dallas game, if Ryan Whitney is not on the ice, the Rangers get the Nashville Predators 3rd round draft pick. Tomorrows game is the last possible game Ryan can play in and still see 65 Games total for the season in the NHL, so if he isn't called up by gametime, I will accept the pick. Thank you Nashville and no hard feelings, after all you got John Moore out of the deal and as luck would have it he had a goal and two assists in the last nine days. fml.....

In a couple years here I have seen that GM 's who look to be blowing the season on purpose tend to not be here anymore. Keeper leagues really don't like that route as a whole. Not saying anyone is doing it, but it is certainly frowned upon around the places I have watched fantasy leagues go.

Management in PHI is being unfairly targeted/judged for their rebuild decisions. No one's intentionally "tanking" as some of my fellow GM's have so eloquently pointed out. These trades have been a decision that's been in the making since we took over. If you look at players traded in the past year, they've all been either acquired on the cheap and flipped for a higher return or have been aging (duh) and are on a down swing of their careers. It's circumstantial that these overvalued players have been doing good in the 2013-14 season thus forcing our hand to take swift action to sell high while they have a high value.

We wanted to press charges for tampering against an agent for publicly defaming the franchise and putting an unnecessary dent on our reputation. Surely his UFA clients will be deterred from signing with the Flyers if he's so bold to go out and make such statements. These sorts of correspondences can be taken care of privately and through proper channels.

We have already spoken to the league and appreciate Boston, Colorado, and Florida's concerns. We hope this doesn't prevent these great GM's from picking up the keyboard to reach out to make trades.

Sincerely,

FLYERS GM Strombone1

Management in PHI is being unfairly targeted/judged for their rebuild decisions. No one's intentionally "tanking" as some of my fellow GM's have so eloquently pointed out. These trades have been a decision that's been in the making since we took over. If you look at players traded in the past year, they've all been either acquired on the cheap and flipped for a higher return or have been aging (duh) and are on a down swing of their careers. It's circumstantial that these overvalued players have been doing good in the 2013-14 season thus forcing our hand to take swift action to sell high while they have a high value.

We wanted to press charges for tampering against an agent for publicly defaming the franchise and putting an unnecessary dent on our reputation. Surely his UFA clients will be deterred from signing with the Flyers if he's so bold to go out and make such statements. These sorts of correspondences can be taken care of privately and through proper channels.

We have already spoken to the league and appreciate Boston, Colorado, and Florida's concerns. We hope this doesn't prevent these great GM's from picking up the keyboard to reach out to make trades.

Sincerely,

FLYERS GM Strombone1

The issue is icing only 16 skaters (3 of which aren't playing in the NHL) when you have over 12 million in cap space. If that isn't intentional tanking, then what is it?

It's not like there is a shortage of free agents in this game...

Archived